Chapter 7

~~~~~~Jinx

I shot as the blue blast disintegrated the guard before blasting the wall behind him.

-"ACHLYS!" I screamed as I dropped everything to run by her side.

I picked her limp body into my arms as I tried to wake her up. My hands were shaking out of sheer panic.

-"Achlys. Please." I said pressing my forehead to hers.

-"My hero."

I looked down at her to find her with a smirk on her face.

-"You're alive!"

I hugged her tightly but as she suddenly groaned, i let go of her to find out she had been stabbed.

-"Oh my god! Achlys?!"

-"Let's get outta before the others come." She whispered as she stood up blood seeping through her pants.

I gathered my weapons as I ran back to her side. That's when a hoard of Enforcers appeared in front of us and Caitlyn appeared with Vi. My eyes widened at her blatant treason when I suddenly felt a hand bringing my face back.

-"Do you trust me?"She whispered.

I nodded as she picked me up in bridal style. I wrapped my arms around her neck as I looked back at Vi.

-"POWDER DON'T!"

I smirked as I whispered "bye~ bye~" before Achlys jumped off.

~~~~~~~~~ Vi

-"They're crazy! We need to fight back against them! Silco may be dead but his dog keeps attacking us with the Hextech core she stole!"

I clenched my fists. Hearing the council badmouthing my sister as I suddenly saw Caitlyn mouthing "No". I relaxed and looked down trying to hold back.

Powder ...

I suddenly stood up.

-"Let me investigate this case. She's my sister, i know how she is. I'll discover why she did everything she did and will bring back peace..."

-"How can we trust you won't betray us?" Said Jayce.

I looked down before going back up.

-"You can't, but it's me or keep getting attacked by surprise. You are rapidly losing any kind of control down there... If you don't do anything, this will aggravate itself. Her first attack was a warning " I said seriously.

-"What about Still Water Hold?! What was that?"

-" I don't know... That's why I'm gonna go investigate." With that said i stood up leaving the room as I heard Caitlyn running after me.

We both came back to Still Water Hold.

-"Apparently a new prisoner got admitted today. She's the one Jinx escaped with..." Said Caitlyn walking behind me.

-"Who is this 'she' and why was she here?"

-"We lost her name, it seems as though the updated prisoners list was disintegrated in the blast but from what I heard she offered the officers "The best ass beating they'll get in their entire career" but her actions did not follow through with her actions. She managed to punch one guard before being restrained." She said looking at the report.

I crouched down in the cell and looked back at the demolished metal door.

-"What about the guards?" I asked as I walked over towards the door.

-"Both died, The head guard was disintegrated with the blast and the under guard was found with his heart ripped out..."

-"Ripped out?"

I looked back at her concerned.

-"She wouldn't have done that..." I whispered.

I kicked the metal door.

-"This is impossible to pull off with human force. Probably one of her gadgets... This doesn't help us ..." I said sighing.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

-"We'll find her, don't worry."

~~~~~~~~Achlys

Jinx brought me to her hideout as she dropped me on the chair. I groaned out of pain when I suddenly felt a hand on my inner thigh next to my wound. I looked down to witness her with a stapler and a big smile as she suddenly stapled my wound once.

I screamed out of pain when I suddenly took a hold of her neck. The Shimmer had resurfaced as I was almost strangling her. That's when I saw her bite her lip and giggle.

-"How exciting..." She whispered with eyes glittering with excitement.

I chuckled as my hand that was once choking her, caressed her cheek.

-"You're crazy..." I said as I leaned back in the chair.

I grabbed a metal bar and put it between my teeth. A grin appeared on her face as she continued stapling my leg. When she was done, i dropped the metal bar who now had teeth marks.

-"We're matching now~" she said as she pulled down her pants showing me a similar scar to mine on her right leg on her inner thigh.

I rolled my eyes at her as she pulled her pants back up. She suddenly sat down on her desk and put her forehead against mine.

-" i thought I was gonna lose you...." She said softly as her hand turned my face towards her.

We stared at each other like that when she suddenly broke into a smile and closed her eyes. My eyes widened as I saw tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

-"Jinx ..." I whispered before kissing her cheek.

Her eyes slowly opened back up as her hand rested on the cheek i just kissed.

-"Do you really think I'm that fragile?" I asked acting offended.

She giggled as she wiped away her tears.

-"We're in this together..." I said gently putting her hair behind her ear.

-"Pinky promise?" She asked putting pinky in front of me.

I chuckled as I played along.

-"Pinky promise."