Chapter 33

~~~~~Caitlyn

It was pure Chaos on that bridge. Bullets, bodies, blood... Vi was punched and a fluid filled knife fell out of her jacket. My eyes widened as i spotted Jayce.

"STOP!" He screamed out.

The two sides stopped as i pointed my gun at him.

"Caitlyn..? I thought you disappeared... How could you-"

"I HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE JAYCE!"

"YOU BETRAYED YOUR FAMILY!"

"I DID WHAT'S BEST FOR THE PEOPLE!" I screamed at him as tears rolled down my cheek.

He was taken aback by this and looked confused.

"I miss the old Jayce..." I whispered.

"I didn't change Caitlyn."

"You did... Don't you see? You're the one causing all this bloodshed!" I yelled at him.

"YOUR LEADER IS THE ONE-"

I cut him off out of anger.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ATTACKED US TODAY! THESE DEATHS ARE YOUR DOING! HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLINDSIDED?!"

I looked next to me to find Vi nodding in support.

*CLING*

My eyes widened in recognition of the sound.

"NO!" Screamed Vi with all of her might.

I opened my eyes back up to find Achlys in front of me. She slightly smiled at me before felling over into my arms completely limp.

My eyes shot open in horror to find Vi's knife in the hands of Jayce and covered in blood. The fluid that was once in the knife was now oozing out of Achlys's body.

"I ... I did it... I DID IT!" He exclaimed with a smile on his face.

An heartbreaking scream came from behind me. Jinx pushed me away from Achlys and took her in her arms absolutely bawling her eyes out. I fell right face to face with Achlys...

Her lifeless eyes observing me absently, my body began shaking.

"ARHHHHHGG!"

BOOM

My eyes widened at the pure hatred that fueled Jinx in her combat. I followed her lead and began attacking again with Vi.

"YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE!" She screamed with hate as she attacked the enemy relentlessly.

The three of them fought relentlessly as hatred had fueled their hearts.

I suddenly got grabbed by the neck and lifted up in the air. I kicked my feet and tried to hit but i was losing power quickly.

My eyes darted around for help but Vi's gauntlets had been damaged and was pinned under a guard hitting her with his gun.

I looked to my left to see Jinx calling out to her sister.

"VI!"

She ran towards her but was shot in the stomach.

"No..." Tried to exclaim Vi between hits.

Her face was all bloodied up and she was barely conscious. Jinx's head was rammed into the ground then kicked multiple times.

My vision started to blurry out.

"Ekko..." I whispered in a last hope.

I heard a shuffle behind me.

"Please... Save... Us."

"Is it my turn now?" Said a voice behind me.