Chapter 11

Caitlyn and i went back to her house. She closed the door behind me.

-"You did that didn't you..."

I looked back at her before lowering my gaze again.

-"I did."

-"Why? We finally had them..." She said frustrated.

-"I ... Couldn't take that away from her too." I said clenching my fist.

-"Take what away...?"

I turned to face her.

-"Their love Caitlyn. They love each other. Why is it okay for me to experience it but not Powder?! I was selfish for trying to impede onto her choice just to be with her... I had to let them go..."

Caitlyn's eyes widened at my words.

-"I ... I need some time to think." I said leaving the building.

I walked onto the bridge and leaned against the edge as I took out the book and picture.

I caressed the picture of them.

-"I haven't seen you smile like this in years ..." I said before turning the picture around to find a message.

-"A memory for you to hold onto. Achlys X Jinx."

I then looked at the book titled "A New Era" .

Her message is clear... They won't stop fighting...

-"Vi...?"

I turned to find Caitlyn walking towards me.

-"I wanted to apologize for... What's That?" She asked pointing at the picture and book.

-"A message from Achlys and Jinx." I said handing her the book.

-"A New Era? Are they going to fight Piltover?! Why?"

-"Equality and love. That's why." I said looking down at the picture of them.
-"Caitlyn... Piltover will never allow them to have equality. This war is inevitable. We need to choose our sides..." I looked back up at her.

-"Are You serious right now?! You're seriously considering it?!"

-"Of course I am! Have you seen what happened today?! They shot her for god's sake!"

-"They're Our enemies!" She Screamed at me.

-"They're just trying to survive!" I screamed back at her.

We stared at each other panting.

-"I can still convince them ..." We both said at the same time desperately.

I sighed.

-"This isn't what I wanted Caitlyn... I never agreed to them killing my sister... I have to regain her trust." I whispered as I put the picture back in my pocket.

-"What about the guards they killed?! They didn't want to be killed either! What about my mother?! She almost died the day she bombed us! Please let her go. She made her choice. Your little sister is long gone."

I was suddenly pulled into a hug as I felt her clinging onto me.

-"Please ... We'll find a way. Don't leave me..." She whispered.

I looked down at her as I reluctantly returned the hug, looking at Zaun longingly.

~~~~~~~~Jinx

I was laying down on the couch when I suddenly heard the door open.

-"Jinx?!"

-"That's me." I said raising my hand.

-"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" She yelled pointing at her walls.

-"Oh yeah, i redid the decoration. Hope you don't mind." I said giggling as I turned on my belly to face her.

-"Crayons ?! You did it with crayons?!" She said in exasperation.

I laughed at her reaction when I suddenly got hit by something. I looked down to see Paint splattered over my arm.

-"Did you just shoot at me?" I asked chuckling.

A second shot was fired but this time on the middle of my forehead making it splatter all over my face. I looked at her in shock.

-"And I'd do it again." She said.

I grabbed the second paint ball gun and ran after her as she sprinted out the door.

-"GET BACK HERE!" i screamed as I heard her laugh echoing through the tunnel. While running after her, i began shooting at her. Without succes as she was dodging them.

-"HEY NO FAIR!"

-"SINCE WHEN DO YOU PLAY FAIR SWEET CHEEKS?" She yelled with a smile on her face.

We ran through the streets as people were cheering us on. That's when she arrived at a dead end of the building roof. I slowed down as I watched her being blocked.

-"Aww, blocked?-"

My eyes suddenly widened as she slid between my legs winking at me at the same time. I grabbed her gun, blocking her from sliding any further when she suddenly swept my feet off the floor and sat on top of me. She had stolen my gun and blocked me with her weight on me.

-"Looks like i win Blueberry~"

-"Hm... But did you though?" I whispered before thrusting my hips upwards, making her fall over . I then took advantage of her situation by stealing her gun and sliding under her which positioned me right behind her.

-"AH! MY ASS!" She yelled holding her ass cheek. I walked over her and pinned her down.

-"Kiss me." I said commanding her.

-"I don't know if you deserve it- AH!"

I shot her stomach splattering the both of us in neon paint.

-"Fine! Geez, am i that good at kissing?" She asked.

I elbowed her as I kissed her. We both giggled in between kisses. Caressing her face as I studied her face.

-"I thought I had lost you..."

-"Hm... Were you finally relieved?" She asked sarcastically.

-"Oh Yeah! Finally some peace!" I replied giving the same energy back with a smile.

She looked at me with an expression of shock mixed with laughter.

-"Woahhhhh i see how it. I take a whole round of bullets for you and i get this?."

I laughed with her as I kissed her forehead. I then laid my head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around me.

-"I hope to never have to hear you wailing my name like that ever again..." She whispered her to me after kissing my head.

My eyes widened as I felt a presence behind me.

-"ACHLYS!"