Chapter 6

We went back to her place as I crashed into my pillow.

-"Ah ... So comfy ..." I said burying my head in my pillow.

-"Jinx..."

I looked up to find Achlys with her arms crossed.

-"You didn't notice?" She asked as she pointed towards as new queen size bed.

-"Is that for us?" I asked.

-"Well ... I ... I thought it might be good to invest in a bigger one since ... You've been staying over  for the past few weeks and sleeping on... the floor..."

My head tilted as she looked a bit redder than usually.

Is she blushing ? That's cute~

I giggled as I watched her. We ate our food and i decided to brush out my hair but it was stuck.
That's when I suddenly felt a gentle hand on top of mine taking my braid out of my hand.

-"Let me do it for you."

I watched her in the mirror concentrated on my hair and paying attention to not hurt me while untangling my hair.

-"You have really pretty hair..." She said with a smile as she was finishing the second one.

-"You think so...?" I asked surprised.

-"Well ... Yeah. I could mention many more things such as your eyes ... Your nose... You're really pretty in gene-" She stopped herself as we made eye contact through the mirror.

She looked down and stood up.

-"You're all done, you should go take a shower. I'll prepare food in the meanwhile."

I stood up and looked at her confused.

-"But we just ate-"

-"Oh ... Um, right. Just go first. I'll shower afterwards."

She pushed me inside the bathroom and closed behind me. I unclothed myself and got into the shower as I let the warm water run over my skin, i repeated her words.

She thinks I'm pretty ...?

A smile appeared on my face as I washed my hair and Towel dried it. I came out of the shower with just my towel around me as I made eye contact with Achlys. Her eyes suddenly widened after a few seconds of staring blankly at me.

-"JINX! YOUR CLOTHES?!" She said covering her eyes.

-"Whattt? I forgot my pajamas okay?"

That's when my towel suddenly slipped to the ground. I looked down to find myself naked but when I looked back up Achlys had her back turned towards the wall, holding up my pajamas. I walked towards her and took it out of her hand.

-"Hurry up and get dressed." She said looking down at the ground with her forehead against the wall.

-"I'm ready." I said sitting down on the bed.

She slowly turned towards me with her hand ready to hide her eyes. As we made eye contact, i smiled at her.

-"Hurry up." I said imitating her.

She ruffled my hair as she passed by and entered the bathroom. I laid down on the bed and began humming. After 10 minutes the door opened, i closed my eyes faking to be asleep.

~~~~~~~~Achlys

I walked out of the bathroom to find Jinx asleep on the bed. I slowly slid onto the bed next to her, trying to not wake her up.

-"What are you to me ...?" I whispered looking at her as my eyelids became too heavy to hold.

~~~~~~~~Jinx

I opened my eyes as I observed her sleeping. My hand moved towards her face to gently put the lock of hair that was in front of her face, behind her ear. I placed my hand on her cheek as I looked at her.

-"I ask myself the same question..." I whispered.

That's when her arm suddenly wrapped Itself around my waist pulling me closer to her. I smiled as I let myself slowly slip away again.

Next morning:

I slowly woke up to find an empty bed.

-"Achlys ...?"

I sat up to find blood on the ground. My eyes widened in realisation.

-"SEVIKA!" I screamed busting down the door of that damn bar. I pulled out my minigun towards her.

-"Where is she?" I asked hysterical.

Sh#*+e aban#6#doned y+-)ou1)#

-"SHUT UP! SHE WOULD NEVER!"

I loaded up a round and looked at her.

-"I've heard about some Enforcers passing through this morning. Looked like a little ... Altercation ... happened."

-"Why?"

-"I don't know. Maybe your "partner" didn't tell you everything after all..." She said reaching for her glass.

I let go of my minigun and shot it with my pistol before looking back at her. She sighed as she looked back up at me annoyed.

-"They took her to Still Water Hold... She didn't even put up a fight from what I've heard... I don't know what she had in mind but she probably had an ulterior motive..." she said.

~~~~~~~~Achlys

I was disembarked from a boat as I looked up.

-"Whoa, Prison funding isn't what it used to be huh? This place looks-"

-"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Said the guard punching me.

I looked back up at him laughing.

-"How rude of you." I said sarcastically.

He pushed me inside of a prison cell. I looked back up as the door closed. I then yawned out of boredom.

-"Acting weak is really tiring... Now ... let's see..."

The door of my cell flew off as I kicked it down. I walked down the corridor towards the guard.

-"Excuse me, Could i have the list of prisoners?"

-" Sure - " He froze as he saw me.

I smiled at him as i took the list from his hand.

-"Thannnk you. Hm, let's see."

-"How the hell did you get out?!"

-" Oh well the doors aren't really that-

He suddenly tried to attack me but unfortunately for him i was faster. My right hand in his chest, i continued reading the list. I suddenly felt a hand on my arm. I looked up to find him holding onto me.

-"Oh my bad." I said before pulling his heart out . -"You can have this back."

I dropped the heart onto his body as I went down the cells.

That's when I was suddenly pinned down by The Head guard. He stabbed me once as I caught his hands and tried to pull it out.

I can't use my power ... Everyone will see...

I tried to push him off as best as I could but he was too heavy.

That's when I suddenly heard a hysterical scream.

-"LET HER GO!"

I looked to my right as I saw Jinx pulling out Fishbones with the Hextech core inside.

-"JINX DON'T!"