Chapter 16

Achlys ....

Viktor and i both froze at her sight... She was covered in blood splatters proving she was the one behind this.

"Goodnight love..." She said chuckling as she returned the eye contact before putting on a mask.

My eyes Widened in realization but it was too late. Her gas had already affected me and made me lose consciousness

...

Ugh, my head ...

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself tied to a chair, in front of me, Achlys sitting on the window.

As my eyes slowly focused back on her, she looked back at me.

"Achlys... You're ... Alive."

"Yeah... I'm immortal... That's kind of the point."She said in a cold tone.

She got down and looked at me with her piercing eyes.

"Achlys... What happened to you...?"

"What happened...?" She repeated.

"You don't look like yourself..." I said looking at her concerned.

In a flash of a blink, she was now, in the light, in front of me. My eyes widened as she looked at me with a smirk.

"And you still look as beautiful as the last time I saw you."

"Are you the one who's been attacking all these cities...?"

"Since when do you care? After all, you betrayed me... And then abandoned me... So why..." She said crouched in front Of me.

My eyebrows furrowed at her seeing how much I've hurt her.

"You've created a monster jinx ... Just like your sister did for you... You've ripped out all my parts... And now, i got to kill the part of me that saw that i needed you more." She said looking at me seriously.

I looked down at her finger to find the ring missing from her finger.

"Achlys... I was searching for you... I-i still love you! You don't need to do this-"

She suddenly pushed my chair against the wall, her fist creating a crater next to my head.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

She looked down at me in silence after screaming that. After a few silent seconds, she cut my ties that were restraining me and backed away.

"The world is going to perish Jinx." She said turning her back to me.

"What do you mean...?" I asked looking at her.

She looked over her shoulder to look at me.

"I will set this world on fire... Nobody will ever have to suffer again."

"Achlys..."

I walked over to her holding her face with both of my hands. Our faces a few inches from each other...

"If you want to stop me, you'll have to kill me... And Next time we'll meet... Consider me an enemy." She whispered looking down at my lips before letting herself free fall off the building.

"ACHLYS!" I screamed reaching out to her, to find a completely destroyed City behind her.