"If only something," Walker said.

I just shrug, "I don't speak Italian."

"Alright, I'm gonna go call in for that brain scan. Sit tight in here, and try to get some sleep Nico it might be an hour or so."

Nico nods and the doctor leaves.

"What did you say in Italian?" Walker asks firmly.

"Not important," Nico sniffs.

"Well it was in response to him telling you you fucked up your brain from all the drugs you've done, so I have a feeling it's pretty important."

"I don't even remember now," Nico said laying back on the bed.

"Bullshit," Walker snaps. "Tell me now."

"Cant I just sleep? I'm tired," Nico says dismissively.

"After you tell me what you said."

"Will, can you lay with me?" Nico looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"He won't until you tell us what you said," Walker interrupts before I can say yes.

"Fine," Nico rolled his eyes. "I said I wish it killed me."

I bite my lip, "I'm glad it didn't."

"Sure," Nico says blandly as he moves over on the bed a bit. "Hold me?"

I climb in next to him but since the bed is only built for one Nico practically has to lay on top of me so we both can fit.

"Nico," Walker sighs sadly. "I need you to start talking to me more."

"Why?"

"Because I'm worried about you," Walker says pulling up a chair to sit down next to us.

"Don't be," Nico says plainly, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. "Now I want to sleep so can you turn the light off?"

Walker gets up and turns off the light then sits back down. It only takes Nico a few minutes to fall asleep, and I wasn't far behind him.

". . .lowest it's been since he got here," a voice from next to me said.

"Well he is sleeping," another answers.

"No it's because he's with Will," Walkers voice chimes in. "He'll never admit how much he loves him, but he does."

Someone chuckles, "It's pretty obvious though."

I open my eyes and see the doctor from before and two nurses talking to Walker while they check Nicos vitals.

"Oh sorry," one of the nurses smiles down at me. "Did we wake you?"

"It's alright," I answer groggily. "Do I need to get up?"

"No your alright there for now," the doctor says quietly. "In a few minutes we'll need you to wake him up so we can go do that brain scan."

I nod and look down at where Nicos asleep in my arms. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep, all the tension that's normally in his face is gone. I subconsciously start scratching his head gently, ignoring the small smiles from the nurses and doctor. I finally notice my mom in the hallway talking to another nurse quite animatedly.

"Alright can you wake him now?" the nurse says as she pulls the wheelchair up next to Nicos side of the bed.

"Yeah," I say and gently shake Nico awake. "You need to wake up love."

"Fuck off," he grumbles still mostly asleep as he buries his face in my chest to hide from the light.

"They're gonna do the brain scan now," I say scratching his back. "You can go back to bed afterwards."