【35】Showered in Love

Looking very proud of himself, his smug expression somehow adorable, he moved up to grant me a kiss, lying on my side

Looking very proud of himself, his smug expression somehow adorable, he moved up to grant me a kiss, lying on my side. We shared the taste of me for a moment, our tongues brushing together, exploring each other's mouths. I jumped a little when I felt his hand between my legs, exploring my satiated folds. A faint protest came out of my lips when they grazed my overworked clit, but he didn't remain there long, sending his digits to my entrance instead.

He pushed two of his long and thick fingers into my wet slit, making me moan in his mouth. Testing my capacity for more pleasure, he lazily moved them in and out of me, bending them so they'd hit my front wall, teasingly pressing on that sweet spot.

After a moment of his gentle touch, I grew needy for more. Still kissing him, I slowly swayed my hips in rhythm with the careful thrusts of his digits, silently urging him to go harder. He removed his fingers instead, making me whimper in protest. Pushing them back in with an extra finger, stretching me further, he brought more pleasure.

"I want to try something," he declared, slightly moving away from me. "Will you let me try, Andrea?"

I had no idea what he meant, but I trusted him implicitly when it came to my body and my pleasure. I nodded and clearly saw the satisfaction in his eyes.

He focused his darkened gaze between my legs, where he was still working me with his three fingers. Before I knew what was happening to me, their momentum became fast, harsh, and precise. The pleasure he was bringing was entirely new, sharp and intense. He was pressing on that sensitive spot within me with each thrust of his digits, making everything too much to handle.

Almost like a survival instinct, I clenched my legs to prevent more of this overwhelming pleasure. With his arm locked between my thighs, he was forced to stop, unable to move anymore.

"Open your legs, Andrea," he ordered. I shook my head, already exhausted by the orgasms he'd given me. I was scared this would be too much for me to handle. Understanding my dismay, he looked compassionate for an instant. Kissing me tenderly, he gave me a reassuring glance. "Trust me, you can take this, freckles."

The nickname he'd chosen for me went straight to my heart, making me melt into his embrace. "Spread your legs," he asked again, whispering it into my ear.

Taking a deep breath, I gathered some courage and slowly released his arm, spreading my knees wide for him. I was rewarded with an intense kiss as he resumed his earlier momentum.

Just like before, it was way too fucking much. It was intense, and harsh, and raw, but also so incredibly good. I cried and moaned in his mouth while he finger-fucked me like a possessed man. I fought the urge to clamp my legs again, knowing I wanted the pleasure, regardless of how devastating it would be. Something powerful was building up inside of me, a heavy pressure swelling and expanding in my core, threatening to explode any second.

He felt my orgasm coming before I did, and he ripped himself away from me to look down to where he was drawing all those insane sensations.

The pleasure was different from everything he'd ever given me, and it struck me almost violently. Leaning on my elbows, I tried to crawl away from him, feeling myself come all over his hand, drenching it. Merciless, he followed my movement to keep his torturous fingers inside of my spasming intimacy, tearing more pleasure, more wetness, and more screams out of me.