【76】Cruising Speed

With my fingers tightly clutching his short and dark strands, I endured with delight the ministrations of his gifted mouth

With my fingers tightly clutching his short and dark strands, I endured with delight the ministrations of his gifted mouth. He teased and taunted, ever so tenderly, his tongue giving just enough to keep me on the verge of orgasming but not quite.

I wanted to plead, to beg, to implore, but he'd demanded control and I tried to let him have it. Whatever was going on with him, he needed this, and I was willing to give him the world.

When he accidentally pushed me too far, not retreating early enough, I finally came apart, trembling and moaning his name. Realizing his mistake, he decided to make the most of it and accompanied me through my mind-shattering climax.

Because of all the edging, it was so intense that I saw stars, my back arching until only my behind and the back of my head were on the mattress. My insides clenched around emptiness, my clit palpitated under his merciless tongue, and my hips jolted from the ravaging tremors of pleasure.

He'd given me dozens of incredible orgasms by now, but this always felt new. It always surprised me in the best of ways. As if I kept forgetting how amazing it was and rediscovered it every time.

When the shivering of my body faded, he mercifully stopped torturing my overly sensitive clit with the intense sweeps of his tongue. He kissed his way up my spent, heaving frame, and I could feel the unmistakable smile on his lips every time they grazed my skin.

Once he was settled over me, his lengthy girth settled against my dripping core, he took a moment to gaze down at my face, as if trying to absorb every little detail of my overheated features. The hectic beating of my heart had nothing to do with the pleasure he'd given me anymore, but everything to do with the surge of emotions his loving gaze triggered.

"Do you know when I first realized I was in love with you?" he asked. I shook my head, eager to know the answer. "It was when we came back from the Kelex anniversary party and we stopped by your place. I can still vividly see how you took out your sex toy and threw it on the bed. That's where it struck me."

"Meeting Idris made you love me?"

He chuckled, bending to lay a kiss on the side of my throat. "No, it was your genuineness that did it. You were so unapologetically yourself, so honest and true. It struck me right then and there that I would never meet another woman like you. Not in ten lifetimes. I realized I was in love with you because of everything you are, and that I'd probably been for a while."

My chest was hurting from the immense pressure of the feelings swelling in my heart. Shit, it meant so, so much. He'd known he loved me even before my stubborn ass had accepted to see the truth.

He pushed away the hair that was sticking to my sweaty face, and when his eyes met mine, I drowned in their grayness, losing myself in the depth of his open soul.

"And now, I am convinced beyond any possible doubt that you are the only person on this entire planet that could ever mean this much to me. Andrea, my darling, my love, my adorable dork, regardless of what might happen in the future, just know that my heart will forever belong to you."