061

Ryan had started getting better over the weeks, he still gets those horrible dreams now and then but they are not that scary like before. Neil got him a therapist who had been helping him over the weeks and he was improving, although at first, he didn't want Neils therapist saying that he wanted Annette but seeing that the topic they had to talk about is about werewolves Ryan understood that she wasn't the best candidate for the job.

Ryan had also gotten comfortable with the man like he was with Annette.

Neil himself had also started therapy which was helping him out with his issues which he didn't know he had in the first place. Ryan was right, Neil needed to talk to someone about these things because no matter what the pain was still in his heart though nowadays it seems like he was getting all the steam out and he was more happier than before.

Ryans legs were healing perfectly  although he uses crutches to walk, the stupid rouge bit his thigh deeper and Raul says it may take like four months to heal and to go back to using his legs like before which was fine as long as he starts walking on his own it was fine

Neil had not left his side ever since he woke up and the way the man takes care of him was on a higher level. Ryan can still see the guilt in his eyes though he makes sure to smile at him showing him that it was ok, that he was fine. Sometimes it's too much, but Ryan doesn't complain, he also loves the affection and care being provided to him and he loves to also feel like a baby sometimes.

Neil had been also been taking care of Troy so well and elder Sandra is there to help him out. The woman makes Ryan bitter drinking tea but since she tells him that they are good for the baby, Ryan takes it. He had created a bond between him and the lady, she's like a mother he never had. He had also created a bond with the doctor too and Ryan had gotten to know them and vice versa.

Ryan found out about Jett who shot himself but survived since the bullet didn't go far though he has PTSD. He got out of the hospital a few weeks ago and Ryan took him to Mrs. Bencio's mansion. It's so bad that the woman passed on and left everything in Ryan's care who had to give each employee 20% of the assets and the rest were Ryans and Troy. They were all appreciative to the couple. This time Ryan didn't cry for the lady because he knew she was in better place with her husband.

Everything was going great, everything was falling into place and Ryan never wished better. He was happy with his mate, son and the unborn baby and he wasn't scared of Reed to come and hunt them, Reed was dead.He quit his job at the hotel and he was generous enough to gift minjae and pixie one of the houses Mrs. Benicio left him. He told them to start their lives and they were so happy, they moved in last week.

Everything was great but there is one thing which wasn't going great and that was the pack.

During the course, of the past months, more elders came to Ryan and begged forgiveness Elder Roy and elder kent went back and started gushing around how Ryan fought the rouges and how he rescued them from the bastard, Reed. They accepted him as their luna but Ryan doesn't know what to do.

He hadn't accepted them, he still feels like even if he accepts them. They will never love him or like him because he was still his father's son.

He had been thinking a lot of it since the elders came. He knew that he couldn't keep Neil in buma, his people need him to be there with them and Ryan feels bad because he is putting pressure on the poor alpha who was going back and forth. Ryan was thinking of accepting to take Troy back to them so that they can do the ritual to break the rejection but he knows Troy can't go without him and moreso was it a great idea for him to be there luna. Will he gain their respect?

That was the query going through his head

He wants to be next to his mate, everyday cause sometimes he misses him when had goes to lisneward. "Sir we're here" Ryan got out of his slumber when his driver announced. The man helped him to get out of the car handing him his crunches which Ryan accepted thanking him as he started walking slowly towards the mansion with his driver not too far behind. Neil was the one who hired him for him to move him places.