012

"Mom what w--" Troy let out a shocked gasp at what was going down in front of his own eyes, he had never seen his mother in this kind of situation, all he could smell and see was blood coming off of the man underneath his mother.  His mother looked like he wants to kill the man which scared Troy to no end. Ryan was still punching the man not knowing that his son was there watching him beat the man to death. Tears started falling from Troy's eyes  "mom..."Troy called in a shaky voice buy again Ryan didn't hear him too busy punching the man "mom" Troy called in a louder voice making Ryan to halt in his punches looking over at his son who was looking at him with tears in his eyes.

Ryan leered at his son's shocked expression as he quickly got off the devil in a hurry pulling his son in to a to tight hug to calm him down his heart racing a hundred degrees. Ryan never wanted to show his son this side of his but for a moment he forgot that Troy was even in the house, all he was seeing was the devil who had evaded his house and damn he felt guilty, the way Troy was looking at him with scary eyes made him to hate the devil even more.

Ryan can't control the rage and anger he feels when sees this man, he acts irrationally without thinking of the consequences now his nine year had seen him like that. The sight he didn't want his son to see like ever. This is getting out of hand "I'm really sorry my baby" Ryan panted out drawing soothing circles over Troy's back and hair to calm him down.Troy pushed his mother away sightly as he looked at the man who was still seated on the floor watching them intently with surprise, confusion and shocked expression on his face

"Are you ok sir!" Troy asked concerned walking towards the man helping him up to his legs, who was still looking at him expressions not changed at all. Troy felt his wolf running around in circles in his head but he just shrugged if off helping the confused bleeding man. "Come sit here" Troy said with concerned eyes helping the man who sat on the couch with Troy's help. Ryan was watching them intently, his hands clutched tightly at how Troy was treating the devil. Ryan didn't like it at all but he didn't know what to do, his heart was beating so hard in fear, he was literally panicking, it's a matter of time for Troy to find out the resemblance between him and the Devil and by the looks of it the devil had seen it already. "I will bring the first aid kit sir wait here" Troy said glaring at his mother shaking his head in disbelief.

Why would his mother do that! Troy asked himself.

His mother was the one who taught him that violence is never the answer but look what he found him doing.  He had never seen his mother act aggressive like today, it looked like he was on a mission to kill the man. What did this man do to his mother. Troy asked himself.

"Troy go to bed now!" Ryan gritted his teeth saying stopping Troy from taking another.

"Mom, he is hurt" Troy argued seriously looking at his mother with a disappointed look which made Ryan to shut up instantly glaring at the devil. Troy strutted towards the  kitchen shaking his head in disbelief, he wasn't understanding his mother at all. Ryan glared at the man with spit fire bitting his lips hard, hands balled tightly trying to control himself not to lash at the devil again. He will be damned if his son sees him in the same situation twice. The devil was looking at were Troy had gone not believing what his eyes were seeing.

"Leave now!" Ryan hissed at the man walking towards him pulling him to his feet in a hurry, he will look for something to lie to Troy but this man had to leave his house now. The Devil was still in daze not believing what he was seeing and most especially the smell. The boy was an alpha werewolf and...... To much questions lingering in Neil's mind, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Mom what are you doing" Troy ran towards them in a hurry "he is clearly hurt, the least we can do is treat his wounds" Troy pulled the man's hand towards the couch once again as he started attending to his wounds which were already healing. Troy couldn't smell the man because the man was full of blood, the only smell lingering was only blood in his norsils "I'm sorry sir, mom doesn't normally act like this, but whatever you did to him just apologize, he will forgive you. You know he has a good heart" Troy muttered looking at his mum who was on the verge of exploding.