047

"Ok baby I have to go" Neil said through the phone making Ryan to sigh in sadness, he wanted to stay talking to his boyfriend, he had been missing him ever since he left and Ryan can't believe how the alpha has made his way into his heart without him knowing. These past three days were the worst without him at home and he can't wait to see him but unfortunately, he had to wait a little longer. "Baby don't be sad, I'm coming back soon only three days and you will be in my arms. I promise to make it up for all this week" Neil sighed softly also missing his human mate, he has gotten used to being together these past days and these few days are the hardest without seeing him.

"I just miss you" Ryan muttered through the phone drawing circles down in the soil. "Promise to call me tonight before bed" Ryan asked sighing deeply.

"I promise baby" Neil said "I love you so freaking much" Neil added making Ryan to smile through the phone "ok baby talk later and tell Troy that I'm bringing his gifts, I miss him too and I love him" Ryan hummed through the phone wanting to say it back but he felt like it wasn't enough. He wanted to say it face to face.

"Ok bye for now" Ryan said "take care ok"

"Take care to baby" with that they hung up. Ryan let out a small sigh getting up from where he was sitting out of the hotel strutting inside to go have his lunch. He felt his appetite gone wanting to talk much with his boyfriend. He looked down at the ring which Neil gave him as he smiled kissing it softly. So cheesy. He walked towards his friends who were deep into a conversation as he sat beside Aden who was quiet and seemed to be in thoughts. Pixie and Min-jae seemed to be bickering about something which Ryan wasn't ready to intervene.

"Are you ok" Ryan nudged Aden at her side to get her attention.

"Yeah" Aden replied softly with a heavy sigh.

"Is everything alright with viola" Ryan asked again.

"She had been throwing up a lot lately but she will be fine" Ryan nodded taking a sip on his soda pushing his untouched hot dog away.

"Can I have that" Min-jae pointed at the untouched hot dog. Ryan nodded as he put his gaze on Aden while pixie and Min-jae started whispering staff to eachother. Since they started dating they are always like that, not getting enough of eachother and Ryan totally understands since he was too in love.

"Miss him" Ryan muttered more to himself but Aden heard him loud and clear.

"He was a dick but yeah I miss him so much. I can't even believe how empty my heart feels right now. I love my mate so much and I'm willing to do anything for her but Leo is my brother, this is the first time we have separated and it's killing me not knowing where he is right now" Aden sighed, during these past days Ryan had gotten close with the little vampire and Ryan feels sad for her. "I don't know whether he had eaten, is he on the street, did he sleep, does he have money I can't stop my thoughts from wandering" she whispered the last part. Ryan looked at her not knowing what to tell her, he wasn't a person to give advice but right now Aden seemed like she needs something to calm her but what. "Oh viola needs me see you later guys" Aden stood up quickly when she heard viola call her in their mind link.

"How would you know" pixie asked eyeing Aden.

"Oh she texted me" Aden laughed nervously walking away before they could throw her more questions which she wasn't ready to answer.

"She is weird" pixie said, Ryan sighed watching Aden go as fast as she can and the way she smiled made Ryan smile too. She adores viola so much. "I still can't believe that Mrs Kingston is a lesbian and Mr Kingston is gay. As in they were both married for years how come they had just figured that now" pixie added, Ryan filled them with what was going on between Aden and viola but not too much to tell them about werewolves or vampires or mates.