060

"Mum it's me please don't hurt me" Troy pleaded tears rolling down his face sobbing as he watched his mother who was observing the shape blades he had in front of him. Ryan gave his son an evil stare as he burst into fits of laughter like he was a mad man, not saying anything else as he put his eyes back on the table still observing his weapons.

"Mum look at me, you don't want to do this" Troy begged his throat constricting.

"What do you know stupid boy" Ryan snarled at him "shut up or you lose your fuckin tongue" his voice was void of any emotions. Troy shut up as he continued observing his mum, Troy's body was shaking in fear. He had never seen that look on his mother's face like ever. His mother had shown him nothing but care and love but the man he was watching right now, he looks like he was possessed by the devil. The way he was talking, laughing and the way he was looking at him, Troy knew this wasn't his loving caring mother he once knew.

This was another person.

Troy knows that his mother wouldn't hurt him, this wasn't the conscious mother he once knew and it was hurting him to no end. He trusted him, he always thought he would never hurt him but here they are tied down on the table, his mother was about to cut him in pieces without remorse and it hurts.

After observing every sharp shiny blade and knife, Ryan walked towards his son with an evil smirk on his lips.

"So where can I start from" he mattered looking up at Troy thinking if he should start with the arms, legs, or head. But if he starts with the head, the little alpha won't feel any pain. So with that thought, he made up his mind, "I will start with the legs" he said standing in front of the scared alpha.

"Please mum you don't wanna do this, remember you birthed me and you love me" Troy tried again, maybe he will listen to him.

"And I regret it, what was I thinking. Giving birth to a beast like you. You don't deserve life. You all deserve to be dead" Ryan spat out his voice held so much hatred and he didn't know where it was coming from.

"You said you loved me no matter what" Troy stuttered out tears of betrayal coming out.

"I lied bastard, that's what we Rogers do. We lie, we gain trust and attack when you least expect" he burst out laughing like a maniac loving this so much.

"You're going to kill my dad too," Troy asked making Ryan arch his eyebrows at him like saying duh.

"first Jade and Franklin, I hate those two so much then yes your dad too, All of them" with that he pierced the knife in Troy's leg blood smearing in his face which made him happy seeing blood. His father was right, seeing blood was the most exhilarating thing ever. He felt powerful, nothing had ever felt so good in his life like at that moment. He felt like he was on top of the world.  The pained cries coming out of Troy were a bonus. He didn't waste any time as he went to the other leg doing the same and each time he does it a wave of pleasure passes through his body.

Ryan didn't waste time as he went to the hands cutting them off throwing them on the floor with a bitter laugh. Now troy had left with only the head. The boy was heaving in pain, he didn't have anything to do, he was now waiting for his head to be cut off since he was now left with no legs and hands.  Ryan came to his head placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Before I finish you off" he whispered to the dying boy "your precious dad raped me to get you so don't take it to heart. You were born out of rape. I couldn't forgive him, I'm also hurt because of you people. Seeing another you in this world is just too much" Ryan whispers then burst out laughing "but don't worry your dad is coming next and tell my father if you see him that I'm carrying on the family legacy. I won't disappoint him like that stupid brother of mine" he was about to push the blade in Troy's neck that's when he saw the look in his son's eyes.