034

"Why didn't you invite us to your son's birthday party" Ryan swing around seeing the twins looking at him with a serious look. Ever since Ryan found out that these two are vampires, he told pixie and Min-jae to be careful around them of course not telling them the real reason why but they believed him. Ryan didn't want to be near them at all. Any thing which can cause his son any harm, Ryan makes sure to avoid it.

"Only family members are invited" Ryan shrugged pursing his lips in to a thin line folding his arms over his chest.

"Pixie and Min-jae aren't family but they are invited" Leo said eyeing Ryan with a hard look which can make anyone tremble in fear but Ryan stayed in one place unfazed by him or better say them. Among the two Leo talked much and Ryan hated it from the Start. Aden was a person with few words here and there. She never speaks much, Leo speaks for her most of the times and when Ryan met the two he first thought she was mute. She just hums to things and don't talk unless she was asked to which makes Ryan like her better than he likes Leo who talks much and sometimes it's nonsense.

"They are family to me!" Ryan gritted his teeth feeling anger. This is his sons birthday not his.

"Make us family too" Leo insisted making Ryan to nod his head in disbelief. He had just met them a few weeks ago so he can't make them family and much more he can't let them near his son. They are vampires.

"It's isn't a party in the first place. It's only dinner ok" Ryan was getting frustrated.

"Invite us too" Leo persisted.

"What about a no" Ryan said firmly. He is tired of explaining things, this is his life he is going to live it as he pleases and if he doesn't want to invite them why sugarcoat it.

"I knew you weren't so fond of us" Leo said again with a creep smile on his face "now you show your true colours" he added.

"Now you know, get out of my face" Ryan snarled at him feeling angry. When will his life get a fuckin break.

"This isn't over!" With that Leo turned around Aden following close like a lost puppy after giving Ryan a pitiful look. Ryan scoffed inside shaking his head in disbelief they might be vampires but he wasn't scared of them in a slightest. He sighed getting back to his work  humming some song in his head. It was finally the day for Troy's birthday and Ryan was excited and again sad. He can't believe his baby was making ten years old, he is growing up so fast and he hates it. Days had passed since he broke up with Blake and the good thing he hadn't seen the man since then which he appreciated to the core, though the things he found out about Blake weren't good at all.

Ryan is scared of the man, he doesn't want him near him or his son......

"Ryan I saw Leo and Aden coming out of here earlier, What did they want" Min-jae asked breathless as if he ran a marathon. Ryan filled in Min-jae what the twins were demanding from him and the minute Ryan stopped talking Min-jae was frowning. "That guy has a nerve" he spat out feeling angry. Min-jae didn't like Leo since the first day he saw him because he saw how pixie looked at the guy and he hated it so much. They seem to have so much in common with pixie and Min-jae hates it "let me hope you didn't invite them because they will ruin my plans" Min-jae asked to be sure

"Of course not, you will have pixie all to yourself tonight" Ryan wiggled his eyebrows playfully at Min-jae who blushed. Today was the day he was gonna tell pixie how he feels. He was planning after Troy's birthday he will offer her a ride at home and when they reach that's when he will ask he to go out with him. It's all planned out perfectly nothing will go wrong.

"I hope everything goes as planned and I don't chicken out" Min-jae says lowly

"Just be who you're and I think she loves you too, it will go smoothly" Ryan said pulling off his apron "it's time for me to go back home and get ready. Don't be late" Ryan said pointing at Min-jae who was still processing the plan in his head. Ryan walked towards the locker rooms throwing his things inside his locker as he got out heading to his car before he could get in he heard someone call him. Ryan knows that voice from a far, his whole body got excited just by hearing the man call him.  "Yes" he replied swallowing thickly looking at Neil.  They had been seeing eachother now days not doing anything of course but just talking for a few minutes since both of them were busy.