059

"You can't kill me you bastard" Reed looked arounding the room looking for an escape. He was outnumbered and knew this might be his last day to this precious earth but to hell Reed wasn't dying today. He wasn't losing his life today. He refuses to lose his life today.

"And why not" Neil screeched stretching his aching muscles rubbing the blood out of his face.

"I'm your mate's father" Ryan snorted loudly making Neil look at him for a split second not noticing the way Ryan was sweating. Ryan was in deep pain, his body was sweating and shuddering painfully but he didn't let it show. He looked at his wound gushes of blood coming out as he palmed it to stop the pour of blood.

"I don't care Reed and I know my mate won't care either and as far as I know you disowned him. He is no longer a Roger. I heard that" Neil growled animosity moving slowly towards the man who stepped back too.

"Jett, Ryan are you going to sit there and watch this motherfucker kill your father. The person who loves you more than anything. Your mother would be disappointed in you two" he spat out angrily and this time it was Jett's turn to snort.

"I think she would be a proud mother. Do you think she died happy knowing that that wolf was supposed to bite you and shield yourself with her? I don't think so" Jett said walking towards where Neil stood looking at his father with angry eyes his mouth shaking wanting to tell Reed so much. Many things he didn't get a chance to tell him.

"I thought I taught you better" Reed scowled at Jett "I tried to groom you, to make you a better person but you disappoint me every time. You're such a loser I wish I disowned you instead of my precious son Ryan. He is a man, he killed that useless wolf with his bare hands not like you" Reed said with angry eyes making Jett to clutch his jaw.

"I did everything you wanted me to do, I tried to become a better man because of you but I will never be good in your eyes Reed and I'm tired of spending my life trying to please you. Now I know that will never happen, I will never be Ryan no matter what. You will never love me as you loved him" the pain in Jett's voice wasn't masked. Neil let them as he stops quietly watching Reed he wanted to kill the man in the worst way possible but with everything he had in his head, he feels like it wasn't enough.

"Good thing you know now get out of my face and let my only son come in front," Reed said looking at Ryan with a smile on his face, but Ryan had his eyes closed trying do had to endure the pain "Come my boy" he put his hands up gesturing for Ryan to come "tell this animal to back off, don't let him kill me, I know you wouldn't like that" Reed smiled widely but Ryan wasn't in the mood, his whole body was shaking due to the injuries. Elder Roy saw this as he clawed towards him slowly asking if he was ok. Ryan just nodded giving him a convincing smile which the man believed.

"Kill him now alpha" Franklin was tired of this nonsense.

"You shut up mutt, all you people think about is killing. Are you blood driven or something" Reed was the one who said with irritation in his voice.

Was this man mad?

"Look whose talking" jade spat the fury in her voice "finish him off Neil, I need to see his blood smearing on these walls" she added with a small smile.

"You can't kill me, I'm Reed Rogers who has to kill people like you, not the other way around" Reed squabbled out. Franklin was tired of this as he slapped him square in the face.

"You motherfucker" Franklin growled. Reed touched his cheek spitting out blood laughing at him.

"You call that a slap huh..." he laughed throwing his head back in amusement. "You're all weak that's why I killed, raped your people in front of you because you're all weak. You might be beasts but I can outrun you all" Neil's anger was igniting by Reed's words wanting to kill the man so badly but thinking about it, Ryan was right. Reed deserves a brutal way to die.