⁂ Lucky Murderer 05 Number Of Clay Figures ⁂

Start from the beginning

Zhan Zhao suddenly called Gong Sun,

"Help me check if the lottery ticket has the fingerprints of these three people."
​​
Gong Sun nodded and walked away with the lottery ticket. The three hurriedly said,

"Oh, it's alright, let's recruit...However, we didn't kill them; we didn't kill them! "
​​
Bai Yutang frowned,

"Go ahead."

According to the accounts of the three of them, they occasionally learned from the uncle. They bought the lottery ticket that Amao and the others bought the first prize of ten million lottery tickets. Still, they didn't come to compete for the award.

At that time, the lottery's prize time hadn't passed, so they thought, there are tens of millions here, it's a pity to give it to a few psychopaths. So, they went around to find out the whereabouts of these three people.

Initially thought it would be in a mental hospital, but they didn't expect it to be released, and... They found that these people often haunted the ancient tombs.
​​
"Ancient tomb?"

Bai Yutang was puzzled,

"What are they doing in the tomb?"
​​
"Then how do we know, are they mentally ill?"

Several people said helplessly.
​​
Zhan Zhao motioned them to continue.
​​
The three later set their eyes on Ah Mao and the others and found that they had sneaked into the ancient tomb quietly in the middle of the night, and the tigers followed and encountered strange things.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and felt puzzled——Why did they sneak into the ancient tomb in the middle of the night? There's no fun in that place.
​​
"That hospital, it's really irresponsible, those neurotics are obviously not getting better, and they are released!"

When they thought about it, they felt a chill running down their spine.

"A few of them, they went to the ancient tomb to dig holes at night, and they all learned the words of the ancients!"

"Hmm?"

Zhan Zhao was stunned for a moment and raised his eyebrows at Bai Yutang—Doctor Fan said that the three of them had memories of their previous lives; could it be...
​​
Bai Yutang's expression was half-smiling—What about them? Anyway, whether they are sick or not, the three of them can definitely communicate with each other normally.
​​
Zhan Zhao coughed and continued to ask,

"What did they say?"
​​
Xu frowned and looked at the two brothers.
​​
All three shook their heads and said they didn't know.

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows slightly, looked at the expressions of the three of them carefully, and smiled,

"You know... I have already said that this time there are three people and three lives. You don't have any mental problems with them. That means they don't need to go to jail if they kill you. You have to fight for your life if you kill them... You just attacked the police, completely suspected and motivated. I advise you to cooperate more. Otherwise, it will be too late to regret it."

The faces of the three of them changed colour, and the two younger ones looked at the eldest brother Xu Gen Sheng.

Xu Gen Sheng seemed a little anxious, and finally stretched out his hand and grabbed his hair a few times,

"Okay, I'm going to it!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang exchanged glances, waiting for him to confess.

"That's the way it is."

Xu Gen Sheng confessed honestly,

"We were in the tomb and listened to the conversation between the three of them. Although we didn't know what they were talking about, we could understand them."