⁂ Lucky Murderer 07 Descendants ⁂

Start from the beginning

"As long as this, boulder, is put down, that outside can't go in, and those inside don't even think about getting out! If Boss Lian really goes in, there are only two possibilities!"

"Or be trapped in it or dig a hole to escape?"

Zhan Zhao shook his head,

"It's not that easy to escape, is it?"

"That's right."

The team leader rubbed his hands,

"This is a significant discovery. I am writing a novel these days. Tsk tsk!"

Everyone laughed, but they were a little helpless.

"Then... How can I get in?"

Bai Chi was a little disappointed. He wanted to go in and have a look. It was best to leave a few words from Boss Lian in it, and then there were no bones!

This means that the legendary figure escaped; maybe he avoided the world with his lover.

After all, in that era of continuous firestorms, it was not easy to steal a life. Boss Lian had done enough. He experienced so much danger for others rather than himself.

However, Bai Chi strongly feels that Old Lian must not be dead! Good people are rewarded.

After listening to the leader's words, Bai Yutang had nothing to do. The SCI crowd dispersed and looked for the pirate cave everywhere.

However, the most significant difference between underground catacombs and above-ground catacombs is that it's impossible to have a pirate cave. If there is a pirate cave, it has to be dug on the flat ground. Wouldn't it become a sinkhole?

Everyone turned around several times, but they still didn't find anything, but they were a little relieved.......In short, no matter who the murderers are, if they can't get into the ground, they won't be able to move those pictures, which means that most of them won't come back if their goals are not achieved. It's better to wait for the rabbit at this time.

......

Therefore, Bai Yutang asked Ai Hu to mobilise some police forces to take turns to keep an eye on him and report as soon as he found that people were wandering around. The rest of the people made transcripts of all the people from the archaeological team at the scene, investigated their resumes and identities, and did not rule out the possibility of a mole committing a crime.

After the arrangement was completed, everyone returned to SCI.

"Huh......"

Bai Yutang just wanted to sit down and catch his breath when he returned to the office; as soon as his butt touched the sofa, he heard two voices outside.

"Dad!"

"Dad!"

When he looked up and looked out, he saw Yang Yang and Xiao Yi were out of school. They were rushed in, with their schoolbag on their back, one by one, pounced on Luo Tian and Qin Ou.

Bai Yutang scratched his head, and then looked at Lis Bon on the sofa and Zhao Zhen who came to pick up Chi Chi; Bai Jin Tang, who came to inspect at the door and usually waited for Gong Sun's autopsy; and chatting with Ma Xin at the entrance of the forensic doctor. Qi Le and Chen Jia Yi were waiting for Zhao Hu and Ma Han to get off work......Plus the two little kids in the office with dad in their arms......

Jiang Ping is playing games. Zhao Hu and Ma Han seem to be preparing to purchase a property recently and are looking at some website; Zhang Long is about to marry his childhood sweetheart and ready to order a wedding wine; Wang Chao's son is about to go to elementary school, he was inquiring with Yang Yang and the others about the quality of the school.