𝟒𝟑 | "Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter of season four! Enjoy!

edited on february 19th, 2022 @ 7:41am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE - INTRODUCTIONS

"SO, THERE'S A NEW LITTLE GIANT, HUH?"

Takashi looked over at Tenma. "Apparently so." Takashi replied. "Ten, why aren't you more upset about this?"

"It was bound to happen eventually, Kashi. It's been 5 years. Someone better has taken that title." Tenma answered.

"I'm seriously pissed." Takashi grunted. "Just how good is this kid?!"

"You told me he was invited to that All-Japan Youth Camp, right? You'll find out there." Tenma said.

"It seems an actual Little Giant and an Emperor will meet. Just like us." Takashi mumbled.

"Didn't you say the same thing about Tobio and Hinata?"

"Yeah, but Hinata is a middle blocker, not a wing spiker like how you were." Takashi reminded him.

"Hey, Kashi. Don't go off on this kid, okay?"

"I won't!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Meanwhile, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walked into a convenience store Hinata was in. "The place that Kageyama's going for training camp is supposed to be amazing, right?" Yamaguchi questioned.

"It's Tokyo's National Training Center." Tsukishima pointed out.

"Yeah, that!" Yamaguchi stated. "That's also where current Olympic players like Coach Takashi train, right? I'd love to go there someday."

"Why not sneak in?" Tsukishima joked.

Yamaguchi laughed. "Yeah, I'd be arrested on the spot." He replied.

Hinata then came out of an aisle. "Let's all just have fun here, Hinata." Yamaguchi told him. Hinata however, ignored him and walked right past the trio.

"You say fun but, you guys are just gonna be practicing." Tsukishima stated.

"Well, yeah." Yamaguchi agreed.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Tobio was at the train station wearing his volleyball jacket before he took out the piece of paper from his pocket.

"This is the route from Tokyo Station."

"JR... U... Uto...?"

"Need some help?"

Tobio jumped back when an arm was swung over his shoulder, only to be relieved when it was just his older brother wearing his Team Japan volleyball jacket.

"Nii-san, it's just you. What are you doing here?" Tobio questioned.

"Is it a crime to make sure my baby brother gets to the training center on time? I know how you are with your sense of direction." Takashi responded.

Tobio gave him a blank look. "Tenma-nii forced you didn't he?" He asked, making Takashi get taken aback.

"That's not the point, Tobio. I would've done it even if he didn't. Now, let's go."

The two brothers began walking side by side. "I only got invited because of your recommendation, did I?" Tobio asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Takashi places his hands in his jacket. "I told you I wanted you to grow on your own without my help, right? Coach Hibarida invited you without my influence."