𝟑𝟏 | "Tʜᴇ Aʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ Lɪᴍɪᴛ Sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Here it is! Get ready for some absolute pain. Haha, I might cry. Enjoy!

edited on november 13th, 2021 @ 8:54am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE - THE ABSOLUTE LIMIT SWITCH

"YES! A BREAK!" Uyeda exclaimed as Karasuno now had 17 points.

"Yahoo! They reversed it!" Kobayashi shouted in joy as he sent a high five to Uyeda.

"Did Tobio mean to give that to Hinata? Or did he make a mistake?" Nagata questioned as he heard Takashi chuckle.

"I think it was on purpose." He replied.

"Hey, that was awesome!" Tanaka complimented. "That was right below! Did you aim for that?!"

"Hinata was close to the net, so I made the set close, too." Tobio responded. "I'm glad it worked out."

"Tobio's genius-like qualities don't lie in his techniques, but rather how stupid he is." Oikawa spoke up. "Where others would probably hold back, he goes straight for it. In both a good or bad way."

"When he's concentrating, he can't see around himself and doesn't even realize that no one's keeping up with him." Oikawa continued as he narrowed his eyes.

"But... Now an idiot that'll walk in front of Tobio has appeared."

"Their #10 finally made a move." Iwaizumi pointed out as Oikawa shrugged.

"Yeah... Those two never cease to surprise me." Oikawa added on as Iwaizumi looked at him.

"But... A volleyball team with six strong players is stronger."

"Come on, bring it!"

"Let's get this one!"

"Yeah!"

"If you understand that, then good." Iwaizumi said.

Both Aoba Johsai and Karasuno stared at each other with determination.

"We're going to win!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Tsukishima was up to serve. "Tsukishima, nice serve!" Daichi encouraged as Tsukishima threw the ball up.

"Got it!" Watari announced, receiving the ball.

Oikawa tossed to Iwaizumi as he scored a point for Aoba Johsai as Tobio was late on blocking him. Oikawa and Iwaizumi high fived each other.

Tobio tossed to Tanaka who spiked it and scored a point for Karasuno in which they cheered. But Aoba Johsai got the point back.

TWEEEET!

Yahaba was subbing in for Kindaichi. Yahaba was up to serve as he sends the ball over. "Asahi!" Daichi shouted as Asahi received the ball.

"Sorry!" Asahi apologized as Tobio covered for him, getting into setting position.

"Tanaka-san!" He shouted, tossing the ball towards the second-year.

"Two blockers!"

Tanaka jumped up and spiked the ball past the blockers, but Oikawa managed to dive down to receive it.

"Yahaba!"

"Right! Kyotani!"

Yahaba tossed towards Kyotani who jumped up and spiked the ball as he gained a point for Aoba Johsai. Takashi looked at the score.