𝟏𝟒 | "Mᴏᴏɴʀɪsᴇ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Here's another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on july 23rd, 2021 @ 8:01pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FOURTEEN - MOONRISE

TAKASHI GROANED AS HIS ALARM went off. He had to be up at midnight in order to arrive in Saitama for the Tokyo away games.

He looks over to Tenma, who was still sleeping. He reached over to kiss him.

"I love you, Ten."

Takashi got up and gently got off the bed so he wouldn't wake his sleeping fiancé. He put on a black tank top with gray joggers and grabbed his Karasuno coach jacket, putting it over his tank top.

"Phone... keys... okay, I think I got everything." He mumbled to himself.

He walked out of his apartment and towards his car. "Midnight... couldn't be any other time, no. Had to be midnight." Takashi thought.

Meanwhile, Karasuno was getting ready to board the bus. "Oh, I almost forgot. Where's Coach Takashi?" Hinata asked, realizing their assistant coach wasn't around.

"Kageyama-kun lives in Tokyo, so he'll be meeting us there." Takeda answered.

Takashi parked his car next to the bus and got out, making sure to lock it.

"Hey, hey! Where's the Skytree?" Takashi heard Hinata ask Kenma.

"Huh? The Skytree?" Kenma questioned in confusion.

Takashi watched as Hinata pointed to the transmission tower. "Oh! Is that the Tokyo Tower?" He asked in excitement.

"Huh? That's just a transmission tower." Kenma replied Takashi let out a long sigh. Everyone started walking.

"What the hell? Are there no transmission towers in Miyagi? Pretty sure I've heard that conversation before." Kuroo said with a sly look.

"The transmission towers in Tokyo all look like the Tokyo Tower to us countryfolk!" Daichi stated.

"That's a rash thing to say. Also, we're in Saitama." Sugawara said in an exhausted tone. They continued walking as Takashi walked with Matsuda.

"You look dead, captain." Matsuda laughed.

"I had to wake up at midnight and then drive the time it took to get here." Takashi mumbled. "I need coffee."

"It's not really that bad. Us pros are used to waking up early."

"There's a difference between five in the morning and midnight, Ren!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Karasuno was changed into their yellow vests that they used for practice games. Everyone was gathered around Ukai as they were playing against Fukurōdani. "All right, we're gonna swap out members constantly this time around, so be prepared." Ukai informed.

"Right!"

TWEEET!

"Our goal is zero penalties!" Bokuto exclaimed as everyone got onto the court. Fukurōdani was serving first. The ball went towards them as Takashi saw it going towards Nishinoya. "Noya-san!" Tanaka shouted as Nishinoya nodded and saved the ball in time.

"Yeah!" Nishinoya cheered.

"Nice receive!" Daichi praised as Tobio rushed to his position to set the ball to Hinata.