𝟑𝟓 | "Gᴜᴇss-Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ"

A/N: Hey, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on december 8th, 2021 @ 6:18am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE - GUESS-MONSTER

"THERE HE IS... THE GUESS MONSTER." Takashi spoke up. "I was wondering when he was going to show himself."

"What do you mean by that?" Uyeda asked.

"Shiratorizawa's #5 specializes in what you call guess blocking."

"And that is?"

"He relies on intuition. He's like Yamada from my team."

Leon was next to serve as he spun the ball around in his hands a few times.

"Leon-san, nice serve!"

Leon threw the ball up in the air and did a jump serve. Daichi went to receive it, but it was a bit off.

"Sorry!" He apologized.

Tanaka quickly went to cover for him. "Kageyama, get the last!" He shouted at the first-year setter.

Tobio jumped up into the air as Goshiki and Tendou jumped up to block him. Tendou ended up blocking him as he got the point for Shiratorizawa.

"When you're able to get a clean block, it truly is a technique that makes you feel like the tables have turned." Uyeda commented.

"Don't mind, Kageyama-kun! Don't, don't mind! Kageyama—" Hinata began.

Tobio interrupted him as he sent a kick towards the orange haired male, making Nagata laugh.

"It's definitely you and Udai all over again!" He exclaimed, making Takashi give an irk expression in reply.

"Shut up, Nagata!" Takashi shouted as he looked at the score.

Karasuno

03

Shiratorizawa

04

TWEEEET!

Leon did another serve as Daichi was able to receive it on time. Tobio tossed the ball to Hinata, who ended up being blocked by Tendou once more. Shiratorizawa got a point as Nishinoya was late on saving the ball.

Takashi looked over to see Takeda calling for a time out.

"I guess it's no surprise that they took a time out." Kobayashi commented.

"I totally thought that they were going to do a back attack just now." Goshiki stated. "I mean, he totally gave that other guy a look."

"That was a complete fake." Tendou informed.

"Huh?"

"Karasuno's setter's pretty good, right? But that glance was way too obvious and over the top." Tendou explained.

"Glances, footwork, and handling... If Tendou-san figures any of those things out, you're finished." Shirabu stated.

"We're going to cut them off on the next one!" Daichi exclaimed.

"Hinata, we're going to switch things up! Get this next one!" Tanaka informed.

"Right!" Hinata agreed.

"Hey, Kageyama, what's wrong with your face?" Tanaka questioned.

"Nothing's wrong." Tobio said as he was surrounded by an intense aura.