𝟐𝟓 | "Tʜᴇ Lᴏsᴇʀs"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on september 24th, 2021 @ 5:15am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - THE LOSERS

TAKASHI WATCHED AS TANAKA JUMPED up to spike, but the ball got blocked as Ennoshita dived down to save it, but it was too late as WakaNan gets the point.

The volleyball was tossed up to Ennoshita who spikes it down. "It's out!" Number 10 from WakaNan called out as he was correct and the opposing team gets a point.

"Don't mind! Next, next!" Asahi reassured Ennoshita who turned to him.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

Takashi saw how Ennoshita narrowed his eyes in annoyance at himself, he looked over and saw that WakaNan was at match point.

"You think he'll be all right?" Nagata asked, referring to Ennoshita.

"I hope so. But the pressure might be making him stressed." Takashi replied.

Everyone on the court gets in their positions as the volleyball gets served and Tanaka crouched down and saved it.

Hinata charged forward as Tobio sets to him, the blocker from the other side managed to get a one touch, the ball soon gets set by the setter as Hinata and Ennoshita jump up to block, the ball bounces off Ennoshita's fingertips and out of the court, making WakaNan win the second set.

They get off the court to prepare for the third and final set. This last set will determine if Karasuno will go forward or not.

"That Nakashima guy seriously pisses me off!" Takashi shouted in anger as he put Uyeda in a headlock once more.

"Why is it always me?"

"Does he only piss you off because he plays exactly like Udai?" Nagata questioned as Takashi sighed and released Uyeda, much to his relief.

"It's not just that, Nagata. It's the fact that he's trying to be him." Takashi explained. "The difference between him and Hinata is that sure, Hinata idolizes Ten. But he doesn't want to become him. He's making a name for himself. Nakashima isn't doing that."

TWEEEET!

Karasuno got back onto the court as the final set began. WakaNan's setter tosses the volleyball up to their captain. "Takeru!" He called out as Hinata and Tobio jump up to block, but the ball got passed them and WakaNan scored the first point of the third set.

The ball gets served again as it hits the top of the net, and rolls to Karasuno's side. Tobio reacted quickly as he saved the ball. Tanaka went over to cover for him.

"Hinata, get the last!" He encouraged as Hinata runs over to spike the ball.

The ball goes far over the blockers hand, making Karasuno stare in shock and annoyance that the spike was out of bounds and the opposing team got the point.

"I'm sorry!" Hinata apologized as Tobio was yelling at the orange haired male at how stupid he was.

Hinata was growling at Nakashima as the volleyball gets served and over to Karasuno's side. "All right!" Nishinoya shouted as he receives the ball. Tobio tossed the ball as Hinata charges over and swings his arm down, but he was a decoy as Asahi came up behind him and smacked down the ball, the ball bounces off the opposing team's arms and into the air.

Nakashima runs to the side to spike the ball, Hinata jumped with Tanaka as the ball bounced off his fingertips.

The ball goes towards the edge, Takashi sighed thinking it was going to be another point for WakaNan, only to be in shock when Hinata chased after the volleyball as he watched with widened eyes as Hinata dived forward and saved the ball, sending the ball back up. Takashi also saw how Keishin picked up the bench him and Takeda were sitting on to prevent Hinata from crashing into it.