𝟐𝟖 | "Tʜᴇ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇʀ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on october 23rd, 2021 @ 6:01am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT - THE DESTROYER

THE BALL TURNED OUT TO be an out, making Takashi sigh in relief. "Lucky..." Kobayashi mumbled as Takashi took a glance at the score.

Karasuno

25

Aoba Johsai

23

Karasuno had won the first set against Aoba Johsai. "We won the first set. And we're gonna take the second set, too!" Uyeda cheered.

Both teams then began to switch sides for the second set to begin.

Daichi soon gestured for everyone to huddle up. "Let's stay on the groove and settle the score! We're gonna win the second set, too!" Daichi announced as his team nodded.

"Yeah!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Asahi was up to serve. "Asahi-san, get one! Nice serve!" Nishinoya encouraged. Asahi then threw the ball up and did a jump serve.

"Out!"

Takashi blinked as the ball went out and Aoba Johsai got the first point. "Damn it! Sorry!" Asahi apologized.

"So close! You'll get the next one!" Sugawara shouted from the sides.

"Don't mind!" Nishinoya added.

"Your face is scary!" Daichi stated.

"What'd you say?" Asahi questioned in confusion.

Oikawa was now serving. He slams the ball, as Nishinoya was about to receive it but he stopped himself and ducked down.

"Out, out!" He exclaimed as he turned out to be correct, and Karasuno gets the point.

Takashi could hear Oikawa groaning and grumbling in annoyance as he apologized to his teammates. Tsukishima was up to serve next.

"Tsukishima, nice serve!" Tanaka encouraged as the blonde served the ball and sends it over the net, it touched the net and rolled off as Iwaizumi slides down.

"Damn you!" Iwaizumi exclaimed as he saved the ball.

"Nice cover, Iwa-chan!"

"Now, who will Tōru toss to? There are three attackers on the front line..." Takashi thinks to himself as he hummed in thought.

"Mad Dog-chan!" Oikawa called out, making Takashi raise an eyebrow at the obvious nickname, as he tosses it over to Number 16.

"An open toss to the right?" Takashi thinks to himself.

"Huh? He's sprinting parallel to the net?" Nagata commented.

"Three blockers!"

Kyotani makes the point, easily going past Hinata, Tobio, and Tanaka.

"That cut shot was insane!" Kobayashi exclaimed as the crowd went wild from that spike.

"Mad Dog is amazing!" Hinata exclaimed as they get back into position as it was Iwaizumi's turn to serve.