𝟐𝟔 | "Tʜᴇ Iʀᴏɴ Wᴀʟʟ Cᴀɴ Bᴇ Rᴇʙᴜɪʟᴛ Aɢᴀɪɴ Aɴᴅ Aɢᴀɪɴ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Also, thank you for 2K votes on this book! You guys are amazing! Enjoy!

edited on october 3rd, 2021 @ 8:17am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - THE IRON WALL CAN BE REBUILT AGAIN AND AGAIN

"GO, GO, LET'S GO! Let's go Date Tech!"

"Go, go, let's go! Let's go Date Tech!"

Takashi could hear Date Tech doing their cheer as his eyes were glued on the game down below with Date Tech and Aoba Johsai, with the two schools on their second set with Aoba Johsai in the lead with 8 points and Date Tech with 6.

He watched as Oikawa sets the ball to Hanamaki who did a feint and got the point. However, not long after, Date Tech got the point back, but it was still a two-point difference between them and Aoba Johsai.

Takashi watched as Hanamaki did a jump serve, as a player from Date Tech receives it. He noticed Date Tech's Number 7 getting under the ball to set, making him raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"It seems Date Tech has a new setter." Nagata pointed out as Takashi nodded.

"Yeah. I wonder what kind of toss he'll do—"

Takashi paused mid-sentence when he widened his eyes and choked on air. "Wh-What the hell was that?" He asked himself as the setter had tossed the ball way high up for anyone to reach.

Takashi sighed when he saw Futakuchi run forward and spikes the high toss, however Aoba Johsai blocked him and he had touched the net, so the point went to the opposing team.

He leans back into his chair, shocked but slightly amused by Date Tech's new setter as he watched Hanamaki serve the ball, it hits the net and the ball falls to the ground, making Date Tech get the lucky point.

"Date Tech's setter is a first-year, right? #7." Kobayashi asked.

"Yeah." Nagata was the one who replied.

Takashi watched as the ball gets served again as both teams tried to connect the volleyball. He saw how Koganegawa helped Aone block a spike from Iwaizumi. "He's big for a setter. Then again, so am I." Takashi commented as he looked at his appearance.

His hair was mostly blond, except for the middle of his fringe, which is black and styled up. His eyebrows were the same color as his fringe, implying that his hair was dyed blonde.

Takashi deadpanned when Koganegawa sets the ball too high for Aone in which the ball flies out of the court as Date Tech's coach catches it.

Takashi chuckled a little as he saw how Koganegawa was apologizing to Futakuchi who was trying his best to reassure him before looking over at the scoreboard.

Date Tech

08

Aoba Johsai

11

Takashi watched as Koganegawa performs a setter dump, but it was too obvious as Hanamaki saves the volleyball, as the ball goes towards Oikawa who sets to Iwaizumi, who spikes past the blockers.

The libero managed to receive it as another player tossed the ball to Futakuchi who spikes the ball, however Aoba Johsai's blockers got a one touch in. Takashi watched with curious eyes as Oikawa sends the ball to Hanamaki.