N0. 34

Third perspective
Three men sloppily ate their diner in a small house in an excluded area in New York.

The three of them were brothers, and they were devil hunters.

The first  man had straight fine hair, it covered his forehead and his right eye completely. His other eye was also almost completely covered by his hair. He had a small beard with a mole under his left eye.

The first man and straight fine hair that just covered his forehead, and had two scars running down his face.

The second man had longer thicker hair, with more volume, and texture to it. It didn't cover any of his forehead, and he had no scars on his face.

The last man also had straight fine hair that just covered his forehead, and had two scars running down his face from something.

They chatted amongst each other, speaking in between chews.

"The country's given us another work job to do. It ain't devil hunting this time."

The first man spoke spinning his fork and getting as much pasta as he could onto it.

"So it'll have to be human hunting job then."

The man in the middle smiled, and licked the sauce off the side of his face.

He pointed his finger that was holding his fork at the first guy and smiled.

"Human hunting, then if it's in Japan than it'll be a human hunting job then."

The third guy spoke after the middle guy.

"Aniki, you're always female hunting no matter what country or continent we're at."

The third guy pointed at the t.v that showed Denji in his chainsaw man form.

"We're supposed to kill that chainsaw boy and then bring him back to the U.S. If we do that, then we'll get 2 million dollars."

The man in the middle paused before he took another bite of his pasta and spoke in a somewhat disbelief tone.

"2 mil- You're joking right? I'm I hearing you right?"

The first man ist kept looking at the t.v and replied to him.

"It's going to be a dangerous job, and if we do go for him, I assume they'll probably be police and safety protecting him 24/7. We'll have to kidnap him. If even our existence is discovered then we'll be fucked."

There was a moment of silence between the three boys before the third one spoke.

"There's a possible risk of death. We shouldn't take up on this offer."

The second man looked over at him and snorted.

"A risk of death?"

The first guy went up close to his face and then spoke to the first one.

"We're brothers we will never die. How can you imagine me dying?"

He looked over at the man in the middle who was now shoving a mouth full of pasta in his mouth.

"How can you picture this dumbass dying? And what about yourself?"

The third man shook his head a couple of times and one of them spoke.

"The damn gun devil destroyed our home. It killed everyone but us. Gramma, Dad, mom they all died but we didn't. Whether we are being eaten by a devil, or all of us going up into flames, and the all three of us getting food poisoning, we didn't die. And that's why we're immortal brothers."