No. 26

Todou's P.o.v
Mahito extended his body and his waist was a net of spikes, and he was heading right over me.

I clapped, grabbed the nets and ripped them.

He tried to touch my head but I clapped and was behind him now.

I looked down at him smiling.

"What's wrong, you don't want to touch me? Don't worry I got some more for you!"

He turned around and threw small transfigured humans to the side of me.

                    Itadori's P.o.v
I watched as Mahito ran after Todou, and he clapped.

Me and him switched places and got ready to use black flash.

I'm sorry Nanamin I was about to use my sins as an excuse to run away and not bare my responsibilities. Please forgive me. I promise I'll take your share of suffering onto myself.

I punched him with black flash and he was sent flying back.

His arm was misshaped and bleeding.

He slid back and stopped himself smiling.

"You've risen from the dead I see!"

Todou, Denji, and I stood next to each other.

Todou ripped his shirt and we were ready to fight.

                         Miwa's P.o.v
I sat by myself by the window on the train waiting to get to Shibuya and help everyone.

I looked down at the round robot Mechamaru.

"There no point in going Miwa. The battle is almost down as we speak. They'll probably be done once you get there."

I looked at his tiny robot and felt a clump in my throat.

"Why Todou Senpai and Nitta? There is was 99% chance ot Todou surviving going down there. The same goes with Nitta. Both of their techniques will be useful for the battles."

My eyes widened and tears filled them.

"Am I just useless?! Is it because I'm just weak?"

I bit back my tears and heard Mechamaru's voice speak.

"You're not the weak one Miwa, I am."

My eye's widened and I could barely hold my tears back.

"I made a stupid mistake because I was weak. In the end I couldn't go through with it because I was weak. There was someone I loved."

My eyes widened after he said that he kept talking to me.

"I thought it didn't matter what happened to me, or how long I lived, or what world we lived in, just as long as I was by her side, and protecting her."

Tears started to run down my face and I choked back a sob.

"I didn't care if I wasn't the one she wanted her to to protect."

I hugged the robot and let him keep talking.

"I'm sorry it's time Miwa."

My eyes widened and I looked down and yelled.

"No! Goodbye and thank yo- No! Don't say goodbye! Miwa, please find your happiness. No matter how you do it, my dream will come true."

I felt his presence next to me and when I looked in the reflection of the window he was sitting next to me smiling.

"Mechamaru-"

Tears ran down my face and I couldn't hold back my sobs anymore.

I bent down in my seat, crying in my hands wishing Mechamaru was here with me.

I loved you!

The words stung me even more and more tears came running down my face.

I was never going to get over him.

                    Itadori's P.o.v
Mahito reshaped his arm into a spike top and tried to stab me, I pushed it away from me and Denji was able to go into his chainsaw form by me giving him blood.

He cut off Mahito's hand with his left chainsaw and Mahito swung his other arm at me.

Todou clapped and we switched spots.

He blocked Mahito's attack with his arm.

He threw a transfigured human at me and went after Todou.

He clapped and switched places with the transfigured human.

Mahito looked surprised as he hit the transfigured human instead of me, Denji, or Todou.

Todou kicked Mahito with black flash but Mahito blocked it with him a arm and skided back a few inches.

These four have brought out 120% of themselves.

Mahito threw up multiple small transfigured humans into his and and and put his hands together and smiled.

"Soul multiplicity: body repel!"

Multiple snapping transfigured mouths came right after us and I heard Mahito yell.

"Time to take it up a notch Itadori! This is our last time to curse each other!"

The curses broke out of the building and we stood on it.

Todo and I moved in different directions while Denji stayed in his place.

Todou grabbed Mahito and right before he could react I tried to kick him but his head flung off his body.

His body reshaped and spikes came out of it.

We blocked it and he stood a couple feet back hands held out in front of him and then yelled.

"Soul Multiplicity: Ploymorphic soul isomer!"

A transfigured human stood in front of Mahito.

It had a bucket head shape with a face of a bug, it had a humanoid body, and abs. (Yum)

We al three started to fight the transfigured human and Mahito simultaneously.

The transfigured human socked Todou in the race and sent him flying into a building near by.

Mahito laughed while a shirt formed on his body.

"You both underestimated me!"

The transfigured human followed after Todou and I had the urge to go after him, but Mahito was right in front of me.

"I'll go after Todou! You keep fighting patch face!"

I nodded and silently thanked Denji.