No. 18

Denji's P.o.v
He looked at me interested and I got up.

"You should've died if you were human, or a weak cursed spirit, what are you boy?"

I smiled and grabbed the sting on my chest and smiled.

"I'm Denji and I want to sleep with Makima, that's what I am."

Sukuna seemed annoyed and I pulled the sting.

He tried to cut me, but I dodged and went behind him and tried to cut him.

I can't kill him because Itadori is still in there, so I have to be careful on who I hit.

Sukuna turned behind and and this time he wasn't playing around.

He cut open my throat and everything went black.

                    Sukuna's P.o.v
"You're next cursed spirit. What do you need?"

I looked at the volcano man.

"N-nothing. What? Our objective is to fully revive you. Right now Itadori is helpless to counter, but this is temporary. Surely you know that better than anyone else. Make a binding vow with him before he takes control again. A binding vow that lets you take control over the body permanently. Shibuya is crawling with Itadori's friends. Use that as leverage."

I looked down at the cursed spirit and spoke.

"Not necessary. I have my own plans. Keh Keh, but you cursed spirits are also very desperate."

I smiled and spoke to the volcano man.

"As a Token of my appreciation for the fingers, if you can lay one hit on me, I'll do what you cursed spirits ask for now. As for my first order of business how about I kill every human in Shibuya. All but one that is."

The volcano man paused for a moment before speaking.

"It's a deal."

                     Fushiguro's P.o.v
I stood back up and the man stood a couple of feet behind me.

Thanks to Inumaki the civilians and the transfigured humans are gone. I can freely use my shikigami and concentrate on the opponent in front of me, and visualize winning against this guy.

I stared at the guy who was still holding Maki's stolen weapon.

He tossed it to his left hand and pointed it at me.

Visualize Winning.

"Rabit escape!"

I held my hands down and after I spoke a wave of shikigami rabbits formed around me.

I felt a presence and I knew exactly who it was.

Sukuna,

I summoned my toad Shikigami and before I could do anything the man had broken through the wall of rabbits.

I ducked down dodging the sharp end of the nunchucks and ran away from him as fast as I could.

I don't have enough energy to do another domain expansion, and it wouldn't be be strong enough to trap him. I'm all out of options like rabbit escape that would distract him. The longer this drags out, the worse it'll get. Gotta end this quickly.

My sole advantage.

I ran along side with the rabbits the man close behind me.

The man swung the nunchuck a me, but I loved to the side and dodged it.

I went into an alleyway and was far enough away from him.

My sole advantage is that ieiri is here in Shibuya. This monster took out a special grade spirit, like it was nothing. My shikigami are no match for him. And I have to save my shikigami for more upcoming fights. Any risks that I take have to come with the expense of my body. I need to limit my injures to something Ieiri can handle so I can get back to battle right away. I've narrowed down his options. His speed rivals Sukuna's but without cursed energy. He's like Maki but fully realized. Just seeing him is near impossible. If I mess up the timing. I'm dead.

He pushed the pointed ends of the nunchucks at me, and I diverted his attacks.

They still hit me, but it wasn't as serious as it could've been.

I stabbed him as hard as I could with one of my tools in his side.

Dammit, how did he dodge it?! Am I going to have to do it?

"Now what?"

The man stood in front of me and spoke.

"Fushiguro, not a Zen'in.

He stabbed his head after he did it and my eyes widened.

"Good for you."

He collapsed to the ground and I walked over and noticed that his face had changed.

I'm lucky that he ended himself but I can't stop thinking about what Naobito and the man said.

A flashback from the fight with the octopus came up.

"Toji?!" "Good for you."

Don't think about it now gotta get to Ireri first.

I grabbed my left arm and started to slowly walk forward.

No, I should make sure that Maki and the others are okay.

I felt something cut my arm and I looked to the side and saw a man with a side ponytail and a sword and the handle was hand next to me.

"There we go! That's what I'm talking about."

The man cut my back and spoke again.

"I'm more suited for this type of stuff."

                    Sukuna's P.o.v
We were both up in the air and still fighting.

He hadn't laid one hit on me yet and I wasn't about to let him land a hit on me.

I smiled and yelled at him.

"Is this all you got cursed spirit!?"

He gritted his teeth and yelled back holding his hands out wrists touching.

"Not yet! NOT YET!"

Before his fire ball shot at me I went up behind him and cut off his hands and got behind him.

After that I grabbed his face and smashed him down a a tall building until he hit the hard floor at the bottom of the building.

The ground where Jogo his broken and cracked.

I looked up at the moonlit sky and spoke.

"The moonlight's illumination"

I looked down at the cursed spirit and spoke again

"Makes it easier to see how pathetic you really are."

He was getting up and I saw blood flowing down his face.

His eye was wide with horror and I grabbed his hoodie.

"C'mon you can still do it! I'll keep you company until I get bored."