No. 21

Itadori's P.o.v
I regained consciousness and in an empty lot laid a dead man that we encountered during the attack at our school.

My eyes widened and flashbacks of what Sukuna did flooded my brain and I fell to my hands and knees and threw up.

I've been wondering why the heck I've got to be executed. Just kill me already.

Tears filled my eyes and dripped onto the ground and staining it with little tear drops.

I started to scratch my fingers on the cement tears falling out my eyes.

"Die! Die! Just me! Die"

I sat up on my knees and looked st the empty lot.

At this rate, I'm nothing more than a murderer.

"I need to fight."

Behind me I heard a familiar voice.

Denji.

"You're not a murderer Itadori. It wasn't you who killed them so stop crying already."

I looked behind me and saw him with his pinky in his ear moving it around.

"I slit your throat. No Sukuna did dumbass. You were unconscious, and he took control of that. I fooled him once. Well I think he was just amused by me. Anyway get up we need to keep fighting."

I got up and we started to walk.

"Have you killed anyone Denji? I haven't killed anyone, but devils I have. How would you react if you killed one? I don't know. Probably not as bad as you did. Man you vomited, I have bad memories with vomit."

We kept walking into and went inside of a building.

    Nanami's P.o.v
I had stop the fire on my and half of my body was burnt flesh.

I held my knife in my hand and kept walking down the train stop.

My body ached, but the fight wasn't over yet.

I walked down a flight of stairs and at the bottom was a herd of cursed spirits ready to attack me.

I gripped the handle of my knife tight and looked up at the ceiling.

"Malaysia."

I smiled at that.

"Yeah Malaysia Kuantan would've been nice."

Build a small house in a secluded beach, finally get around to all those countless books I've never had time to read. Go back and flip through the pages like I'm taking back all the time that I've wasted in life.

Then I remembered what I was after.

No don't think about that right now. You have to go make sure Fushiguro is okay. But what about Maki and Naobito. What ever did happen to them? I'm so tired. Tired, so tired. Yeah right now I'm just tired. I've done enough, right? I did a lot right?

I cut down all the cursed spirits in my way and felt a hand on my chest.

I looked at who it was and it was Mahito.

"I didn't know you were here. Yup. I've been here the whole time. Wanna chat. After all we go way back."

I looked down at his hand and a vision appeared.

It was a man point to the left speaking to me.

Haibara what the hell have I been doing anyway. I ran. I ran even though I ran away, I came back with the vague reason of finding work worthwhile.

From the right of me I heard a voice that called my name.

"Nanamin!"

Mahito smiled and looked and spoke.

"Itadori, and a friend I see!"

I can't say that. I'll just become one of his curses.

I looked over at Itadori and Denji and smiled one last time.

"Itadori, you've got it from here."

After I said that the worst pain imaginable waved over my body.

I was in a white room looking at nothing.

Guess my secluded beach home isn't going to happen. It's fine, I trust in Itadori and his friends. They can do it. They'll unseal Gojou.

                       Itadori's P.o.v
I watched as Mahito killed Nanamin in front of me.

My blood immediately boiled, and my hands balled into fists.

"YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MAHITO?! I CAN HEAR JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU YELLING ITADORI!"

I started to run towards Mahito, and I didn't hear what Denji said before I ran.

I watched Mahito fling a transfigured human at me and my eyes widened a bit.

I slid on the ground as it grew in shape.

I dodged it right as it exploded and kept running towards Mahito.

He was the only thing on my mind right now.

He disappeared and I heard something behind me.

I turned around by the sound of his voice.

"Soul Multiplicity: Body Repel!"

A huge transfigured human that was just a mouth came barreling towards me, and I heard the sound of a chainsaw.

Denji!

He cut the transfigured human in half and stood next to me.

"Who is this guy?! No time to explain!"

Right before the transfigured mouth shut Mahito came out and socked me hard in the face and I flew back.

I looked up and saw him about to sock Denji, but he moved out of the way before hand.

He came over to me and helped me up.

As Denji helped me up, Mahito was walking out of the mouth smiling.

"If I had put my back into it a little more Itadori, I would've split your skull in half. I was about to with your friend but he moved before I could."

Blood trickled down my face where he had punched me and I stared at him.

I started to walk towards him and spoke.

"How can you, and with so many people! How can you toy with a human life like it means nothing?!"

Mahito laughed and then spoke.

"Would you prefer that I contemplate all the reasons to mess with a human's life and then look remorseful the next time I take another one?"

He held his hand out.

"Here's a simple answer for you Itadori, since you're such a simple guy."

He transformed his hand into Junpei and smiled.

He stuck his finger through Junpei's head and spoke.

"You are me."