No. 7

Makima's P.O.V
I heard where the fighting would take place in a couple days prior, so I snuck there and watched from a good distance.

I studied the white haired man's technique.

I watched as he fought two curses and killed them, and I watched at he got sealed.

Such a powerful man, and yet he got sealed by that stitched forehead guy. I'll talk to him later today.

                     Denji's P.O.V

I stood next to Itadori while a girl spoke to us.

"Two Assistant managers have already been taken out, along between the curtains-"

I tuned her out and looked around and then I heard her say,

"Between the curtains there might be transfigured humans."

I looked over at Itadori and his eyes widened.

I noticed crows fly past me and we all stood there doing nothing.

"What the hell are we doing?! We gotta hurry."

The young boy interrupted Itadori.

"SHHH! My sister is currently sharing the vison with the crows! It takes a lot of concentration so shut up. It's fine, you guys can talk. See she said we could talk. Oh my sister!"

I just stood there looking at Mei Mei.

She was a pretty hot woman with a nice chest.

After a moment of silence she spoke again.

"Hm... I think I've got it now. Itadori and Denji... would you two like to kill a bunch of weak transfigured humans, or exorcise one strong cursed spirt"

I studied Itadori's face a moment and Mei Mei talked again.

"I bet you guys would want the latter. The transfigured humans are currently roaming around and attacking civilians around them. I think most of the humans are B5F on the Fukutoshin line platform, though."

I just stood there and Itadori spoke.

"Are you sure Mei Mei? The crows I used are imbued with my cursed energy. They couldn't make it to B5F. It appears to be apart of the plan go funnel civilians down farther, and my crows were taken out between B1F and B2F. Whoever activated the curtain is there.  What if there yo kill any civilians who go up, or could it be something to do with the curtains constraints? We can't be sure B5F was specifically chosen as point of speration wither."

Itadori pointed down the stairs and said, "He's there, right? He's down there."

I had no idea who or what he was talking about, but he seemed to be very serious when he spoke.

"I don't know for sure? The crows were wiped out before I could confirm patchface. But if there's transfigured humans down there, then we can assume patchface is down there too. I wasn't sure about splitting up. But if we don't then everyone in B4F will be killed. We're going to head to exit 7 to B4F and rescue the civilians. If you two find yourselves in trouble, make your way down to B4F. Best case scenario when we see each other again, the curtain will be lifted, and then the civilians will be free and we'll have figured out the person's objective of B5F."

We nodded and started walking.

"Don't worry Mei, I'm done with loosing."

I walked walked to Itadori and looked at the cursed spirit at the bottom of the stairs.

It was eating something or someone at least.

When we made it down the stairs I knew it was a human.

The cursed spirit a it's head off.

He looked over at us and spoke.

"What're you guys looking at?!"

I saw Itadori's hand ball up into a fist and the curse spoke again.

"Y-y-you g-guys a-a-are ju-ju-jujchu- jujutsu Sorcerers."

I pointed my thumb at Itadori and spoke to the cursed spirit.

"He's a Jujutsu Sorcerer I'm a devil hunter. Slight difference."

The cursed spirit look at me and spoke.

"You're a jujutsu and Devil hunter right? I'm smart you know. Patchfsce. He's here, isn't he? Tell mewhere he is."

Itadori looked at the cursed spirit and then pointed at his face.

"Patch...Face... He has stitches on his face. I'm pointing at my face."

The curse got mad and spoke.

"You think I'm stupid! I know that! I'm smart! Mahito is down below! I'm here to protect the curtain!"

Itadori didn't talk for a moment and just stood there thinking about something.

I noticed something behind the curse that was something in the ground wrapped up in paper.

I looked over at Itadori and he looked at me.

"Ealier that curse said, he was here to protect the curtain. It didn't say summon or cast, it said protect. So while I fight it, go look for it. Alight."

I looked at the thing again and then the curse spoke.

"Mahito's Jujuchu no good, did you know humans who've had their bodies reshaped don't taste as good. I know the difference because I'm smart!"

Itadori kicked the curse and I ran over to the thing and ripped it out of the ground.

I looked over at Itadori right as he punched the curse, and it hit the wall.

"Don't look down on humans. Every single one of you. You, you must not be smart. I bet you don't know what kind of curse I am."

The curse stood up and wings came out of his back.

"Oi Itadori do you need help taking this thing down? No I'm fine."

The curse stared at us and noticed I was holding the thing that was in the ground earlier.

"1Aren't you a grasshopper?"

The curse looked over at Itadori with his eyes widened.

Itadori just stared at it for a moment and I just stood there.

The thing bolted at Itadori, and tried to punch him with one of his many arms.

Itadori dodged it and landed a couple feet back.

"So which one are you? Which, huh? Are you smart or not. I'm smart."

Itadori moved closer to the curse and the curse swung his fists at Itadori.

He dodged them and rapidly hit the curse giving it no time to dodge or counter attack.

The curse gulped and then spit out something and Itadori ducked it, and then a spike came at him, but barely missed his head.

Itadori punched it down and then he looked at me.

"Oi Denji break it! Alright!"

I squeezed it and it broke it half.