No. 14

Mei Mei's P.o.v
This could be trouble.

I heard my brother yell and I was inside a coffin.

I heard the curse say Crave and I felt myself hit the ground with force.

I swung my axe and broke out of the coffin and smiled.

"I wondered how long it's been since my life was last in danger."

I heard my brother say sister and I held my axe the the side of me.

The curse did to me again and again and I kept breaking through them each time before the last second.

I about swing the axe again before I was cramped back into the coffin.

"Hmph. I see. One trap me into a coffin. Two buddy me under a gravestone. 3 start the count. These are the conditions for the domain to take effect."

The curse did it again and I was trapped in the coffin again.

The gravestone is the most annoying part. If I take a couple hits from it, I won't be able to move freely. I'd rather not fight that pseudo-geto like that.

"Ui Ui are you alright. Yes sister."

It seems like this technique an only hit one person at a time. It probably instinctively chooses the person with the stronger cursed energy inside the domain. A single crow got caught inside the doman in order to finish him off, we're gonna have to make Ui Ui the target, so I can move freely. But even one hit with the gravestone is enough to kill Ui Ui.

I looked at Ui Ui and place my hand on his cheek.

"Ui Ui are you willing to die for me? It would be my pleasure, if you would allow me to sister."

I suppressed my cursed energy and Ui Ui released his.

He got trapped in the coffin and I snuck up behind the curse and right before he said crave I cut off his hands.

"Did you think that I only brought my brother along just to be my pack mule? Ui Ui is responsible for countering domains."

The special grade grew his hands back.

"That's a special grade for you. They sure do heal real quick."

The crow flew at the curse and burst through it and it's flesh tore and it fell to the ground.

"Do you know the quickest way to raise your level, as a jujutsu sorcerer? That would be a boring cow with your life as a trade off, right sister. Exactly! Now then, everyone, time for the main act! Are you willing to die for me."

The crows surrounded me and Ui Ui and Geto came walking over to us with his curse above him.

"Not bad do the jujutsu sorcerer of this era!"

                        Nobara's P.o.v
I sat down on the chair next to Nitta, and Kobeni leaned again a beam behind us scared, and not talking.

Power stood right behind me arms on the couch.

"So Ijichi's okay?" Nitta asked Nanami.

Nanami was crouched down on one knee looking at all four of us girls.

"I did what I could, and don't forget, he once trained to be a sorcerer as well. Phew! Anyway, it seems like your group was not aware of the situation with Gojou. We headed straight inside, that's probably why we didn't hear anything. The fact that he's still hanging on even after being sealed is so like Gojou."

I took the cloth away from my chin and Nanami stood up.

"You four please sit tight and wait for rescue. I'll be joining the Zen'in group and heading down to BF5."

I looked down at my lap and decided I wanted to go along with Nanami.

"I want to go too. No you need to be at least a grade one sorcerer, for the upcoming fights. You'd only get in the way. Wait here."

I sighed with defeat and Power sat down.

"This is too much work! I wanna go home and pet Meowy."

Nanami left us and we sat in silence.

"I'm wanna leave. I don't do this much fighting in my universe! Don't you fight devils there. No I usually leave them for Denji to fight because I don't want to."

I sighed and placed the cloth back onto my chin.

                          Maki's P.o.v
Nanami joined our group and we headed down a long staircase.

"Satoru Gojou has been sealed correct? I can hardly believe it. Yes however even if he is just a fake, Geto seems to be involved. We can assume that he is the cause of the mystery. I for one wouldn't mind letting thing be and bearing witness to the decline of the Gojou Family."

I was annoyed by Naobito and spoke.

"Go home if you're not going to help. Go home? I'd say that's more for you Maki not me. Am I right grade one sorcerer Nanami? Maki as far as I'm concerned, I agree with Naobito."

Annoyed by Nanami's comment I spoke up.

"Pretty sure I'm more useful than a good of drunk. You've been drinking Naobito. Not even a siiiip. Hahaha. Maybe I was better off by myself."

When we got down the staircase Nanami and I started to run.

We saw a curse behind the wall peaking out saying a few words.

"Nanami. Yes, I see it."

I got my spear out and we both ran over to it.

"Bwoo-hoo, bwoo. Leave this to me."

Nanami got out is knife from the back, and I nodded and our eyes widened.

"You two, are a little too slow down here."

Naobito was holding a glass picture of the curse in his right hand and shattered it.

The curse flew out of it and crashed to the ground a few feet away from him.

"Did you see what happened. No."

Nanami looked deep  in thought after Naobito did to the cursed spirit.

I looked over at the curse and saw it throw up a bunch of broken skeletons of once humans.

"You little! How many did you kill?"

Naobito said in a semi pissed voice.

"Bwoo Hwoo, Mahito, Jogi, Hanami. Hanami."

No one said a thing and the curse got pissed and spoke.

"How dare you! HOW DARE YOU KILL THEM!"

The curse shedded and out came a bigger one.

"So that was just a cursed womb. This is the real you."

Naobito stared at the cursed spirt.