No. 29

Itadori's P.o.v
Nishimiya spoke after Noritoshi.

"What does he mean by that?!"

Utahime spoke through gritted teeth.

"The blot of the Kamo clan! He's the evilest sorcerer alive! If it's true, what's inside of Geto is over 150 years old."

Kusakabe looked foward.

"It seems about right. Noritoshi Kamo is one of his many names. You can call me what you want."

Kamo said after us.

                          Choso's P.o.v
My anger boiled more and more when I saw Geto in front of me.

"How dare you try to make me kill my younger brother Itadori?!"

As I was getting closer to him, a girl slid next to Geto and held her hands out.

She had short white hair and she looked annoyed.

"Go away you bottom feeder, I'm tired of waiting. Get out of my way! I'm his older brother!"

More anger rose to the top as she tried to stop me from attacking him.

I have this effect on my curse technique. I can sense the transformation of my younger brothers through my blood connection no matter where or how far away they are. For living things, death, is the final and greatest transformation. When I was alone I saw it. I had the intense sensation of Yuji Itadori's death. That must mean he's my younger brother.

I started to use blood manipulation.

So using all the strength I have, I must fulfill my duty as an older brother and protect you Yuji Itadori.

I heard someone say blood manipulation in a shocked way but I didn't bother to look over.

Right now I wanted to Geto.

I clapped and used piercing blood and shot it right at the girl and her eyes widened.

She held her hands o it and blocked it, but it sent her a couple feet away from Geto.

I ran over to Geto and used Piercing blood again and swung at him.

He jumped back and dodged it.

My blood went into the ground and once he wa on top of that area I raised the ground and hoped on the piece of ground.

I started to swing at him, and we were doing hand to hand combat.

I blocked his attacks and he blocked mine.

"Don't push yourself Choso. You must be tired. So what if I'm tired? That's not a reason I shouldn't be putting my life on the line in order to protect my younger brother!"

Right Before I attacked him again I felt something stop my right half of my body.

It was cold and I looked over and it was a huge piece of ice.

Dammit! That girl!

                     Itadori's P.o.v
Denji had finally made it next to me and I stood up.

"Itadori, so are you two like actually related or no? I'm just asking. No we aren't he tried to kill me a little bit ago. Oh okay. What if he is your brother."