No. 23

Itadori's P.o.v
I watched as Mahito pierced innocent people with his reshaped arm and then he flung them at me.

"This should me enough!"

I was almost sent down the flight of stairs, but I moved myself before I did.

I held one in my arms as it sagged down.

"Are you okay?"

The person looked at me, and it wasn't human anymore.

It was a transfigured human, and nothing more than a pawn from Mahito to use.

It exploded and the blood went in my eyes stinging them.

I shut them and I heard Mahito running towards me.

Before he could hit me I heard Denji yell.

"Open your eyes Itadori!"

I opened them despite the stinging and saw Denji had used the chains from his chainsaws to capture Mahito.

"This won't last long so punch this mother fucker fast!"

I nodded ran over to him and punched him hard in the face.

Denji unwrapped his chains and Mahito went flying into a pillar.

Right before I punched him he looked like he'd taken a hit with something else.

I immediately knew it had something to do with Kugisaki.

I punched mahito hard in the face and all over his body constantly, not letting him make a single move.

Thank you Kugisaki! I couldn't save anyone down here. I've wasted everybody's effort! But thank you for showing me that we're not alone down here! That's why I'm going to kill Mahito right here right now!

                      Nobara's P.o.v
I heard my nails clatter to the ground and Mahito tried to punch me.

I jumped back before he could and waited for his next attack.

He extended his arm towards me with a good amount of speed, but I dodged it.

As I was dodging it, it cut off some of my hair, but it didn't matter.

His fist reshaped into a big ball of spikes and he swung it at me.

I dodged it, and swung my hammer at him, but when I dodged some of the spikes hit my shoulder and cheek and started to bleed.

"I told you girl, that wouldn't work on me. Did you forget already."

I had more nails in between my fingers and pointed the hand at him and spoke.

"I know but it doesn't hurt to try a few more times."

Patch face looked lame out but I didn't care, it was all apart of my plan.

I tossed my nails up and hit them towards Mahito and as he was dodging them I got on top of a vent shaft.

I looked down at him as he looked up at me.

"Here you go!"

I dropped one of my hair pins down and as hit was falling past Patch face I smiled.

I held my hand up and spoke.

"Hairpin."

The nail pierced the ground and I jumped down from the shaft right towards Patch face.

I got out more nails and as I was halfway down from the ground I smiled.

"Here's some more for you patch face."

I hammered the nails at him.

"Hairpin."

The nails that were around patch face grew and pierced him all over his legs and lower body.

I jumped right on top his upper half and one nail was right above his forehead.

I put my hammer back and before I hit the nail  I spoke to Patch Face.

"You know I've been thinking about what you said. Ever since someone told me about your cursed technique, I've always thought, this would be effective against you."

With all my force I hit the nail and it went right into his forehead.

"Resonance!"

He leaned forward and blood dripped down from his face to the ground.

I felt my cursed energy detonate somewhere else, but it was close by.

Patch Face looked up at me with a bored look.

"How do I put this? I just felt my cursed technique detonate somewhere close by. Your cursed energy isn't all that strong. Back then you could've just grabbed me."

I pointed at him and smiled.

"You're like a double or something, and you can't use your cursed technique can't ya?!"

Patch Face took out the nail from his forehead and licked the dripping blood coming down his face, and then smiled.

"Bingo."

Now that Resonance is working his movements and attacks should be slowing down a tad bit.

"Now this is where the real battle begins."

His eyes widened and he turned around.

"Actually, I'm gonna run away now!"

He turned around and started to bolt away from me.

"What?!"

I started to chase after him, leaving Power behind.

"Come back here you coward!"

I could just leave and ignore him and go straight to BF5 like the plan, but I have a bad feeling if I ignore him, that'll bit us later.

He turned and jumped down into the subway.

Perfect! I'll exorcise him on my way to BF5. This is a good chance.

                      Itadori's p.o.v
When I was about to punch Mahito he split up in tiny balls of himself and started to hop away.

He split up?! Which one contains the part that I have to kill off?!

Denji and I started to run and chop or squash all the ones that were close to us.

Before he could crush the last one, Normal Mahito ran, holding a blob one of himself in his hand.

Dammit he tricked us with cursed energy! We won't let him get away.

As I was chasing him another normal Manito came running towards him and Kugisaki was close behind the other one.

Two Mahitos?! Was there some kind of double before?! Is he going to try and heal with fusing with the other one?!

I watched as they ran past each other and threw me and Off guard.

Why did they run past each other?! What are they planning?!

It hit me right and I yelled.

"Denji use your retractable chains and stop the Mahito running towards Kugisaki, and Kugisaki run!"