No. 10

Third Person's Perspective
The devil faced man spoke to the other people.

"I wonder if they'll notice. This has to be the most obvious place for the curtains source."

The other man spoke after him.

"Probably, and even if they figure it out the whole bottom of the building is surrounded with transfigured humans and that'll make it hard for them to get up here. We should be goo"

Before he could finish his sentence he felt a gust of wind hit him, and the sound of wings flapping.

His eyes widened and he turned back to see an owl flying right about them.

The three of them felt something wrap around them and they were all pulled together.

The devil faced man looked up and saw a pink haired boy, a orange haired boy, and a few others that they could not make mind of.

They got out of the wire and the devil faced man thought to himself.

Do these guys know about the curtains cast by the others?

Ino's P.O.V
As Itadori had them distracted I went over there.

I saw one and kicked it out, and then another but the curtain that was prohibiting the sorcerers from getting in was still up.

I looked down and noticed there was another one.

Where are the others?!

I saw them fighting the devil faced man and I needed to focus.

Itadori's P.O.V
I had one part of the wire tied to Nue's ankle and around the devil faced man.

I jumped off the building and swung into a window and told Fushiguro to deactivate Nue.

I slid on the floor and stopped.

Fushiguro and Denji both joined me.

We stood in front of the devil faced man and he spoke.

"Jesus kids these days, they have no pity for their elders."

Fushiguro had his shadows ready, and Denji had his hand on his string.

"We can't waste any time."

We nodded and then attacked him.

I punched him hard in the gut and sent him flying back.

He landed on his feet and Totality attacked him.

After Totality attacked him, Denji went in and tried to slice him.

He dodged his chainsaws and Fushiguro and I started to punch him back and farther, not letting him have any chance to react.

After all that he reached into his belly thing (its what zoro wore on top of his white shirt in the beginning of One Piece) and pulled out a knife.

He swung at us, and we dodged it.

Fushiguro's frog summoning wrapped it's tongue around him and swung him into a building.

He fell and landed on his feet.

"What the hell is happening? Divine dogs's claws can damage even a special grade. I hit him with all I got too, and Denji is also trying hard too."

Why the hell is he not hurt?!

"I thought we weren't wasting any time."

I didn't say anything and Denji joined up with us.

He was out of his chainsaw form, and ran over to the man and swung a punch at him.

The man dodged and I ran over to him and heard Fushiguro call us.

"I think I've figured out how to stop him! He takes stronger blows like nothing, so we have do weak blows for it to affect him! So don't go all out fighting him!"

Fushiguro summoned a a toad Shikigami and the tongue hit him right in the stomach.

He bent over and groaned.

Denji went over and punched him, and Fushiguro and I joined.

After a few punches he punched me and Fushiguro away.

Denji jumped back and the man yelled "Don't get so cocky kids!"

He pulled out a knife and I dodged it and punched him in the face and sent him flying back.

He laid on the ground a few yards back and then Denji went over and tied him up.

"We got one man gone. That's a good start."

                          Ino's  P.O.V
I swung at the man, and the old woman was still saying words that I couldn't understand.

He dodged my fist and swung at me.

I leaped back and looked at him.

He has a bloody nose but nothing serious.

He looks weak but he's stronger than I thought. This won't be as easy as I thought it was going to be.

I felt the atmosphere change and immediately knew something wasn't right.

"We're all set. I know grandma."

The man said to the woman, and I watched him take a pill.

I shot my Kaichi and it him, and before it hit him, he swallowed the pill.

The grandma put her hands together and said a name that I didn't know the name of.

"Toji Zen'in"

After she said it she turned around and looked at the man.

"How is it grandchild? It's all good grandma, thanks. This is the best thing ever."

I watched as the man's face started to form into someone else.

Once he was done there stood a completely different man.

What the hell is this. They used a Seance technique to shapeshift into someone else?! Is that old hag a necro-mancer?! That's not the issue right now,  just one look at this man and I can already tell he's incredibly strong!

"Number Four."

Before I could attack the man had punched me with so much force I flew off the building and everything around me went silent and my vision went black.

Sorry for not posting so long on this story! I'm really caught up in school and doing other things, and I've just been unmotivated for awhile, but this story will be continuing and have a lot more posts in the upcoming weeks!