No. 5

Itadori's pov
Denji and I sat down in the grass, and Gojou-Sensei called us in.

"Alright we have everyone here, now let's explain the plan. We'll be going in groups. I'll to by myself, but the rest of you guys will be going in groups alright."

We all nodded and Denji was silently fighting with Power.

"Ow Power, watch where your horns are going, you just cut me. Oh suck it up Denji, you'll heal from it. It doesn't mean it won't hurt. Go cry about it."

I turned back and Gojou-Sensei looked up at us.

"Alright I'll be telling everyone what group they'll be on."

Power and Denji stopped fighting and started paying attention to Gojou-Sensei.

"Nanami's group will consist of Megumi Fushiguro, Takuma Ino, Aki Hayakawa, and Angel."

I looked over at Nanamin and he lifted up his glasses.

"Naobito Zennin group will consist of Maki Zennin, Nobara Kugisaki, Power, and Kobeni Higashiyama."

I looked over at Power and she looked extremely excited.

"Atsuya Kusakabe's team will consist of just Panda."

They nodded.

"Mei Mei's team will consist of Yuji Itadori, Denji, and Mei Mei's younger brother."

We nodded and Gojou-Sensei smiled.

"Everyone be prepared."

We nodded and then left the room.

"Alright we're on the same team Denji! That's good! I'm usually stuck with Power and Aki, so it's nice being with someone new."

For the next couple days everyone trained and then October 31st came.

I didn't know it at the time, but what awaited us in Kyoto was hell.

                    Gojou's pov
Everyone was spilt up in their groups, and their was two barriers around Kyoto.

I walked into the train station by myself and saw a huge crowd of civilians in all different types of costumes.

I looked around and studied everything, and I noticed up at the ceiling their were roots.

So Hanami is here. The others should be here then. I'll exorcise them.

I made it to the middle of the group.

I saw Choso, Jugo, and Hanami walk over to me, and I sighed.

"You'll kill me if I run away, correct?"

The three of them stood quietly for a moment before Jogo said.

"We will even if you don't!"

After Jogo said it hell broke loose.

"Blood Manipulation: Slicing Exorcism."

After Choso said that everyone around him sliced into pieces.

After that I saw Hanami in front of me and I sensed Jogo behind me.

At the same time they tried to punch me.

As the punches landed my technique I heard Jogo say "Amplification Domain!"

I got out of their trap and stood on a sign.

"That's your plan, huh?'

Domain Amplification looks like it's the same as a New Shadow's Simple Domain.

That would be as if you're surrounded by a sea of water, so maybe it's similar to the feeling when you intially lush back against someone's domain.

Then the chances of an attack missing their target will increase, but it will always neutralize the technique.

Now with this method I'm now vulnerable to their attacks.

"Oi, I thought we told you no running away. We'll I'm surprised- What are you doing?! Making excuses!"

Jogo's hand lit up with a fire and I smiled.

"Nah baldy, I'm just a little shocked that you  thought you could beat me. Using your sorry excuse for a brain."

I  looked at Hanami and pointed at him.

"Oi weed, this is our third encounter, and you still haven't learned anything! I'll take you down first."

They didnt move so I went in the middle of then.

"I thought you guys were the ones who told me, not to run away, now you're just standing there like losers."

Jogo swung his fist at me and I grabbed his wrist.

Right after I grabbed Jogo's wrist Hanamo swung his leg at me, and I dodged it.

I grabbed Jogo's bicep and moved behind him and ripped off his arm.

Hanami swung his fist at me and I used Jogo's old arm as a sheild.

After that I saw Jogo regenerating his arm and started to run towards him.

"DONT DEACTIVATE YOUR AMPLIFICATION HANAMI"

I ran towards Hanamk kicked him in the side of his stomach and grabbed one of his roots on his face.

"I heard that this is your weak point."

I grabbed the other one, put my foot under his chin and ripped out the roots using pushing his head back with my foot.

I jumped off of him and he fell to the ground and the people behind me dropped dead.

I looked back to see Choso with a bored expression look at me.

"Tch"

Hanami got back up and Jogo was behind me again and they tried to punch me once again.

"Are you sure you want to do that, if you try and neutralize my technique with your Amplification, then I'll simply counter it by strengthening my own cursed technique."

I looked at Jogo.

"This useless weed over here, might not be up to the challenge right now. Wha-?!"

I used  one of my techniques and slammed Jogo against the wall with a big boom.

Hanami's blood splattered onto the wall, and the wall caved in.

"Hanami-"

I turned and saw Jogo's eye widened.

"You're next."

As I was about to come over and attack Jogo a train came barreling in.

The door opened and let out cursed spirits including a special curse with a patched work face.