No. 4

Denji's P.O.V
I decided to hang out with Itadori and we walked around for a little bit.

"Why'd you become a devil hunter? To pay off my dad's unpaid bills. Doesn't your mom help? She's dead. Oh same. My grandpa took care of me for a while, but he passed away earlier this year."

I nodded and we kept walking around and finally we decided to sit down.

"Has anyone died while you were fighting a cure Itadori? Yeah, Junpei. He was a friend of mine, and Mahito killed him in front of me. I'll stop him someday. Has anyone died while you were fighting a demon? Himeno, but I wasn't necessarily close to her, but Aki was and he was sad for a while."

Itadori nodded and I sighed and started playing with the string on my chest.

"Are you training with anyone Denji? Yeah this old man named Kishibe. He trains Power and I. He doesn't show any mercy to either of us. He's thrown a knife to my head, slit Power's throat."

Itadori looked shocked and I shrugged.

"He knows we won't die from it, and he says this'll help us become stronger than he is. Is that his goal? He wants us to be able to kill him. Will you? Probably not. That sounds nice."

I nodded and Itadori looked up.

"I have a few Sensei's. You've met them. Nanamin and Gojou-Sensei. That's cool. Do they give you intense training because of the curse inside of you? Not really, they'll take me on missions to complete."

                       Aki's P.O.V
Fushiguro led us to a room and we sat down.

"Fushiguro why'd we come here? We don't have any missions to go on, so I decided we should relax for a little Aki."

I looked up at the sky and then sighed.

"Your pink haired friend, is he a lot to handle? Itadori? I mean sometimes, but we don't need to worry about him. He's a good person, and he's a good friend. I'm glad we met."

I nodded and thought of Power and Denji.

"What about your friend Denji? Is he a lot to handle. He is, but he's also a person I can smile around. That's good."

I nodded and got out a cigarette and started smoking.

I saw Himeno's face flash in my mind, and I sighed.

"We have a mission in Kyoto on October 31st. Will you guys be joining us? If we're still here, we'll most likely assist you. Alright, it's in a week so be prepared if you're still here. I will."

I looked up and then closed my eyes and let my mind wander.

A couple minutes later I heard different voices and I opened my eyes and saw a girl with a ponytail and dark green hair talking to Fushiguro.

"These are some of the new people? Yeah, the angel looking one is named Angel and is actually devil. Interesting. The dude next to him is Aki. He's pretty laid back. That's good."

Fushiguro and The green haired girl walked over to me.

"I'm Maki Zennin, nice to meet you Aki."

She extend her arm out and I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Zennin. You can call me Maki, Zennin is my clan name. Alright."

She walked away and Fushiguro nodded.

"Aki why'd you start smoking? Himeno. Who's that. She was one of my closest friend that I lost. Oh, that sucks. I know. Anyway we should meet up with Gojou-Sensei. Yeah."

Angel and I followed Fushiguro to the building, and saw Gojou sitting leaning back in a chair.

He turned over and sat foward smiling.

"Yo Fushiguro I see you brought Aki and Angel. Yeah, I decided we should stick with you. Alright!"

He looked at me and then Angel.

"Have you ever touched Angel's skin? Yeah, to save him once. So your life was shortened. Yes."

Gojou nodded and then looked up at the ceiling.

"Interesting, so do you know how long you have left to live. I won't answer that question. Alright, you must have a long time left, you look fairly young."

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

Yeah less than 2 years is a long time left.

I lookes back down at Fushiguro and then Angel.

"Gojou-Sensei they'll help us in Kyoto next week. That'll be good, having extra hands."

I nodded and got out another cigarette and smoked it.

                         5 days later
                      Makima's Pov
I walked around the town observing the many different creatures that lived in it.

These are a lot different than devils. What an interesting world I was sent to. I'll definitely force them to sign a contract with me.

I kept walking and noticed two people walking towards me from the left.

One had light long blue hair, different colored eyes, and a patchwork face. The other one had half of his black hair up in a bun, and the other half down. He had stitches around the top of his forehead.

I quickly hid and studied them for a moment.

Once they passed me I kept watching them until they left my vision.

Those two seem interesting, I'll keep an eye on them for a while.