No. 24

Kugisaki's P.o.v
Before I could run the other way I saw Patch face's hand right in front of my face.

I watch as the chains extended from Denji's arms in attempt to stop Mahito from touching me.

I knew it was going to be too late so I took my nail out and hit it right into my right eye.

I won't let you use me as one of your pawns! Die in hell bitch!

My vision went black and then I was in a white room, and I had a flash back.

I used to think everyone in my village was weird and  I was the only sane person in all of it.

In my flashback I was in a living room sitting on the floor with a controller in my hand.

I was playing a video and game and I just died.

"ARGGGHHH! DIE!"

My dad next to me gave a little awkward chuckle and spoke.

"Maybe next time, Nobara. You have to make sure that you attack when the opponent is recovering. Ah a smash ball."

I said looking at the t.v defeated.

"You're gonna be using it until you're in sixth grade. Are you sure?"

I remembered becoming friends with this girl named Fumi who had a light blue backpacks

We switched backpacks one day and became close after that.

I met another girl who was named Saori.

She was cool and amazing and I wanted to be just like her.

She was a few years older than me and Fumi, and when she left I sobbed like a little child, but Fumi and I stayed close friends and didn't talk about her after that.

Going to each other's houses, playing games together, and all the other good stuff.

We were just having fun as kids.

I remembered I had to leave and the last time we talked was at the train stop.

I put my hand on my forehead and smiled.

"All right I won't ever be coming back to this shit hole! Fumi find a good way out someday!"

She didn't look all that happy, which was understandable.

I was he'd best friend and I was leaving her behind.

I felt sad leaving he'd behind, and I felt a clump in my throat.

As I boarded the train I looked at her and spoke.

"Fumi, when we meet again, let's all three meet together."

I bit back my urge to start ugly crying in front of the whole train.

I watched as tears started to run down her face.

"Yeah!!!"

I used to think it was easy stepping on other people's lives.

I was then in a room filled with empty white chairs.

Slowly they were filled with my friends and people I cared about deeply.

Gojou-Sensei, Itadori, and Fushiguro together laughing.

Maki, Inumaki, and Panda all smiling and looking at me.

"Or so I thought."

I looked up at the ceiling and then looked to the right of me.

Fumi sat in the chair on the verge of crying.

"Sorry Fumi, guess I can't kept our promise. Hopefully you can forgive me."

I was back into reality and I looked at Itadori one last time.

"Itadori, tell everyone it wasn't so bad."

The pain impacted me hard in the face and everything went dark.

                       Power's P.o.v
I ran after Kugisaki when she was chasing the man with the patch work face.

Dammit does she nee to run that fast! I can barely keep up!

Finally when I caught up to her it was too late.

I watched as her left side started gushing out blood and she collapsed to the ground with a small thud.

I saw Itadori's eye's widen and I ran over to her.

"Power stop the bleeding! I'm already on it idiot!"

I stoped as much bleeding as I could like I did with Aki when we were in the hospital.

"I stopped the bleeding but I don't think she'll make. We'll just to have hope."

I looked at Kugisaki's motionless body, and felt sad but not sad enough to cry.

Humans are so weak. Why can't some of them be stronger than the other ones?

                     Itadori's P.o.v
I watched as Kugisaki fell to the ground motionless, and some of her blood splattered on my cheek.

My eyes widened and memories with her started to flood into my brain and I stared at her body laying there.

Power had stopped the bleeding but she didn't look like she was going to make it.

Her eye was completely gone, and her left side of her face was all jacked up.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Kugisaki. No way-"

I didn't see Mahito coming towards me until Denji yelled.

"Stop there ugly face!"

The chains wrapped around Mahito's arms and waists and I looked over at him.

He broke out of it in s few seconds and punched me under my chin and sent my crashing into the floor and wall.

He kept punching me and yelled while doing it.

"I bet you thought, you had a chance winning against me! Especially with that chainsaw boy! Or maybe try to exterminate a few bugs! Or were you gonna go ghost extermination with a make believe story!"

He kicked and punched me sending me all over the subway.

"You came here with half determination Itadori! How naive can a brat be?! This is a war not a battle to fix what's wrong from the past! This is a clash of the truths! You and your naïve fragile justice!"

Kick after another hit after another he wouldn't stop talking.

"We're the same Yuji Itadori! I kill people without a second thought, while you save people without a second thought! An instincts of a curse up against the so called pathetic dignity obtained by human reason! It's a battle to determine who'll be left standing in a 100 years!"

I laid on the cold hard ground bleeding and not being able to move a muscle.

"