No. 19

Sukuna's P.o.v
The building erupted into flames and I jumped out from the building onto the road and the cursed spirit followed after me.

He was up in the air, his right hand behind him and he yelled.

"Maximum: Meteor!"

I smiled when he said that and prepared for his attack.

Kusakabe's P.o.v
Panda and I watched as a huge explosion happened on a near high road in front of us.

We ran up to the two people in front of us and I held out my sword.

"New style: Batto Sword Drawing."

I cut down both people in front of me and then yelled.

"Listen up you cursed users! I dunno what the hell happened, but those two fighting are are special grade! Think of them as Elephants tap dancing on ants! And we're the ants! Hurry and run-"

I heard a voice cut me off before I could speak.

"I won't allow that."

My eyes widened and I looked to my side and saw Sukuna next to me.

I felt sweat come into my face and everyone was frozen in place.

He spoke once again and everyone listened carefully.

"To all humans in this vicinity, until I say otherwise, you are forbidden to move. If you break the rules, I will kill you."

The words stuck onto us like glue and we stayed frozen not moving in fear he'd kill us.

I heard Panda say the name of the boy who's body Sukuna was using.

I heard the meteor coming closer and closer to us, the heat intensifying.

"Hold up! Not yet- Not yet-"

Right before the meteor hit us he clapped and spoke.

"Now!"

I moved out of the way barely making out alive.

I took a breath of relief and saw Panda had also escaped.

Sukuna's P.o.v
I heard the curse spirit speak.

"Even Sukuna should've taken damage from that. Only if it hit me."

I crouched up on my knee and placed my hand on my chin.

"Why don't you use your domain expansion. I'd totally loose if I fought you with a domain expansion."

I let flames come out of my hands and watched the cursed spirit eyes widen.

"Flames?! Oh that's right I thought you'd known about this. But I suppose a cursed spirit wouldn't."

His eyes widened and I smiled and spoke.

"Don't worry. I won't cheat by revealing my cursed technique. Get ready! Let's have a fire power battle!"

I held my above each other and then placed them on top of each other and raised them up and flames were in a straight line.

After I did that I moved my left hand up, and my right hand down both facing the same direction making the fire in a swirling fireball.

I grabbed it and made it and used my pointer and index finger and pulled the flame back, with my left hand and put my right hand straight out and used my pointer and index finger as my aiming part.

My flame looked like an arrow and I aimed it at the cursed spirit.

His was a fire ball and one hand was behind the other.

I shot it at him and then I was inside of his mind.

I watched as he spoke to his other imaginary cursed spirits and spoke about being the true human beings.

"So wanted to become human? Yeah yeah I know what you mean. Not becoming an actual human, more like taking their place right."

I raised my left arm up and kept speaking.

"That said it makes it all the more foolish. Humans flocking together. Curses flocking together. Comparing themselves to others around them. It leads to weakness and stunts their growth. You should've burnt everything you desired to a cinder without thinking. You could've reach up to the heights of Gojou and not worry or fear shout the future or identity. But you lacked the hunger to take hold of your desires."

He looked down and spoke.

"You're probably right. But you know it was fun while it lasted, you know. Humans. Jujutsu sorcerers. Cursed spirits. You're not bad compared to those I've fought the past thousands of years. Stand proud. You're strong."

His eye widened and tears flowed down his face.

"What is this? How the hell am I supposed to know?"

We were back in the actual world and he was burning to a crisp.

I heard someone land on the ground and then spoke. It was a girl.

"Master Sukuna, I've come to escort you."

I looked behind me and spoke.

"Who are you?"

I noticed who the girl was and said her name out of shock.

"Uraume?! Nice to see you again."

  Fushiguro's P.o.v
I felt sweat dripping down my face, and I was at my limit.

"The ten shadows begins when a sorcerer receives their two divine dogs. In order to use the other shikigami, the sorcerer and the divine dogs must work together and exorcise them. Then the sorcerer gains more shikigami and together they work together and get all 10 of them."

I heard the man speak after I spoke.

"Are you done yet? That girl I fought before you was pretty strong. You're all so strong at such a young age. Even though you're on your last legs, you aren't giving me an opening. But with that much bleeding I suppose I won't have to do anything to kill you."

I fell down to my hands and knees and the man laughed.

"See!"