No. 1

Denji's P.O.V
Power, Aki, Kobeni, and I were sent to find a devil and kill it.

Makima originally wanted it to just be us four, but Aki decided to have Angel tag along.

"I'm bored, I wanna go back. Power we just started. Well I'm bored already."

Power walked over to me and leaned her arm on my shoulder.

"Denji convince Aki to let us leave! I'm bored. Makima requested this so I won't leave Power. Really?! Ugh!"

We kept walking looking around for a devil and after a few minutes of looking Aki and the rest of us stopped.

Aki gripped the handle of his sword, and I got ready to pull the chain.

I looked foward at the curse, and it was a girl.

She had long black hair, she was pale white, and her eyes were a light gray.

She wore a crop top, and shorts.

She scanned everyone in the group and smiled once she saw me.

"This is good. The Chainsaw Devil is here. You all enjoy the new world."

Aki was about to get out his sword, but the girl held her hand out and snapped.

Our surroundings turned black for a couple of moments and we where in a new area.

"Keep on the lookout especially you Denji. That devil wanted you."

I nodded and kept my hand on my string.

We heard voiced behind us and immediately turned around.

Behind us was four people.

A girl with brown short hair, a boy with pink hair, another boy but with black hair, and a tall white haired man with a blindfold covering his eye.

The black haired boy looked down and saw Aki holding onto the handle of his sword.

The boy looked at the man and I was ready to pull my string.

Power looked back at Aki and spoke.

"Can I kill them?"

That made them get into fighting position and Aki sighed.

"You can't kill them. Why! We don't know if they're devils or not."

Power sighed and looked back at them.

The pink haired boy tilted his head in confusion and looked at the girl.

"They mentioned devils. Yeah."

They started muttering to each other and the black haired boy spoke.

"We're not devils, and who the hell are you guys? We're devil hunters."

Aki walked in front of Power, Kobeni and I.

"We're devil hunters from Division 4. We were fighting a devil and then we were brought here."

They looked at each other and then back at us.

"There's no devils here. Are you guys alright."

I stared at Aki and he stared at me for a moment.

"The girl with the horns is a devil, the boy with the wings is a devil, and that boy is semi devil semi human."

The pink haired boy looked at us and then at the brown haired girl.

"Are you guys lying. Huh?! You humans are dumb sometimes."

Power crossed her arms and Aki looked at me.

"That blonde boy, he can turn his arms, legs, and head into a chainsaw. He's also immotal for the most part."

The white haired man looked at me and them back at Aki.

Ths pink haired boy looked at me along with his two friends.

The white haired man decided to speak after a moment.

"Could we see thw boy turn into this chainsaw form?"

I looked at Aki and he looked at me.

"Do it, but be prepared to fight Denji."

I nodded, grabbed onto the string, and yanked it.

I felt the blade come out of my head, along with my arms and I stood.

The group looked at me and then the 2hite haired man smiled.

"So he's a devil, and so is that angel boy, and that horned lady. The rest of you guys are humans. Correct? Yes."

I decided to go back to my normal form and then looked at them.

"Would you five come with us. We're going to Jujutsu Tech. How can we trust you guys?"

The white haired man smiled and looked at Aki.

"I'm Gojou Satoru. These are my students. The pink haired boy is Yuuji Itadori, the girl is Nobara Kugisaki, and the black haired boy is Megumi Fushiguro."

Aki qaited a few seconds before sighing.

"I'm Aki, the boy who turned into Chainsaw man is Denji, the horned girl is a devil named Power, the angel devil is named Angel, thay girl with black hair is Kobeni. Now what's Jujutsu Tech? It's a school."

We all looked at each other.

"Why're we going to a school? You guys aren't in your same world, so we're going to teach you about ours."

Aki nodded and Gojou lead the way.