No. 17

Jogo's P.o.v
After I  took out all three of the people in the main lobby, I sensed one of Sukuna's fingers nearby.

I ran over and saw two girls feeding him a finger.

I didn't know how many they had fed him, but they disappeared before I could kill then.

I grabbed the fingers from the inside of my clothes and then unrolled them.

I noticed boy on the other side and saw him ready to do something.

I went over and lit him on fire.

"I don't want anyone get in my way. Now back to the kid."

I walked back over to the kid and looked at him.

Good all the marks are still there, not the way I would've hoped for, but I'll make the best of it.

"Time to wake up Sukuna."

After I said that, I grabbed his chin and held it up and started to force feed the kid the fingers.

After that I kept my hand on his chin, and thought to myself.

That's all 10 fingers, so that means he's consumed 15 fingers in total.

I heard coughing and looked to my side and saw the two girls at the other end of the hallway.

Their faces were bright red, like someone or something burnt it.

"So you two are alive. What a pain."

They're probably alive due to one of their techniques. They seem scared, so they most likely can only do this once.

After I was done with my thoughts I felt something cut off my hand and I heard the voice.

Sukuna.

"You have one second. Move."

Sukuna said with my hand still grabbing his chin.

I jumped back away from him and looked at him.

He removed my severed hand and threw it to the ground.

I could feel Sukuna's overwhelming strength from halfway across the hallway.

So this is Sukuna. It's completely different than Satoru Gojo's. It's overwhelming! I'm scare that any move that we make will result with our deaths.

The girls next to me stood up a little more and I heard Sukuna speak.

"Holding you head a little high, don't you think."

The girls ducked down and I felt the top of my head get cut off.

My eyes widened and blood dripped down from my head.

"You thought kneeling on one knee was enough? The boughs that hang the lowest, but it seems your head doesn't bare it. You kids is there something you'd like to ask me? I'll give you one finger worths of time. Go on."

                        Denji's P.o.v
I got the fire to go out on my body and it was bruned, and ached.

I remembered this feeling from fighting Reze a couple days before coming here.

Once I got up I saw Itadori had gotten up and was talking to the girls and the volcano top.

The Volcano top's head was gone and now there was blood dripping down his face.

It looked painful but that's what he got for injuring me like that.

I slowly got up and walked over to earshot and listen to their conversation.

"You kids, is there something you'd like to tell me? I'll give you one fingers worths of time."

The white haired girl's eyes widened and she spoke with a trembling voice.

"Down below there's a man wearing a priest's robe with stitches on his forehead, please kill him for us. Please free master Geto. We know where another finger is, and if you kill them, we'll tell you where it is. So please"

Itadori was silent for a moment before speaking.

"Raise your heads."

When they lifted their heads the girl in the black uniform exploded into bones and my eyes widened.

Itadori wouldn't do anything like that, this couldn't be Itadori.

The white haired girl looke horrified as she turned to look at what was now left of the black haired girl.

"You thought you could order me around for a finger or two? I'm not pleased."

The girl looked back over at Itadori and screamed.

"SUKUNA DIE!"

She pointed her phone at Sukuna but before she could do anything he cut the top of her head off.

Then the rest of her body exploded and he caught her phone.

"Hmph, the phone, no its probably the camera. Most likely has something to do with manipulating the photographed subject. How boring."

He crushed the phone.

Sukuna. Itadori mentioned something about this guy. Maybe this is the curse that lives inside of him. But how did he come out? Maybe it was the fingers.

I pulled my string on my chest and out came the chainsaws.

Sukuna looked behind him and Iran over to him.

Before I could do anything I felt my arms and waist get sliced and I collapsed to the ground.

"Interesting thing, but it was stupid challenging me."

I retracted the chainsaws and looked at were my body pieces were.

Luckily they were all near me and I just needed was some blood.

Sukuna walked over to me and looked down at me.

"Interesting, what are you? A cursed spirit or a cursed user. I'm neither man. I'll kill you if you don't answer me I'll kill you. I'm telling you the truth man. I'm a devil hunter and nothing more."

Sukuna looked at me for a moment and then looked away at the Volcano guy.

"You can't kill me Sukuna."

Sukuna looked down at me with an annoyed look.

"Give me some blood and put my limbs back to their original places and I'll show you what happens. I'm not a cursed spirit so I don't regenerate, and I'm not a cursed user or I would've gotten one of my cursed out and gotten this hell out of here, or I would've been dead like the other two."

Sukuna thought for a moment and then moved my limbs back to their places and put his hand over my mouth and cut his arm.

The blood landed in my mouth and I started to drink it.

My limbs started to reattach to my body and after a few more drinks of blood I had all my body parts put together.

Sukuna placed his hand back and looked interested.