CHAPTER 35

RHYS POV

"Sir!Sir!please" Elyse's Mom came running into the castle and tears were running down her face. The guards came behind her and tried to drag her outside but I stopped them. "Sir Elyse is in danger. You have to believe me please." She begged crying.

"How?" I asked calmly.

"Sir her father paid Tim to kidnap her so that he can have her shop. Sir please I heard him on a phone call."

"You're lying! She is.....She is" And suddenly then my phone made a multiple beeping sound. I looked at my phone and a small red dot appeared on a map. It was Elyse's location which is only activated by her necklace. Her location was at the outer side of the Kingdom and the place where she was doesn't show in our maps. It's on the other side of the palace. Her mother is telling the truth about her father and Tim.

"What are they planning!" I demanded and she broke into a sob. I patted her shoulders and rubbed her back. "Miss Madden please! For Elyse!"

she looked at me with watery eyes and then managed to tell me every detail she had heard. I didn't had much time, the place was an hour away and the more I wait the more there are chances of losing her. I took my bike and called Ezra on the way. I was halfway there so I stopped for a second to check if I was going right.

Only 10 minutes away. The road is dead silent and extremely dark. I put my helmet on again and started my bike. Soon I was out a Building which looked really creepy from outside. No guards, no lights. There was only one light flashing through the window on 5th floor.

I began searching for a ladder or pipe to climb. After searching for 2 mins I finally found a pipe but before I could start climbing I saw two man exiting the building with a suitcase. I quickly hide behind the wall until I was clear. Minutes later when the surroundings were silent again,I tried to climb the pipe and luckily after few tries I finally climbed up to the window and ducked in the small area around the window.

I peeped inside and saw El tied up and blindfolded in a chair and two guys standing beside her. I pulled out a tranquilizer dart and shoot both of the guys. This was easy even for Tim. It literally seem like a trap or something. But I just can't see her tied up in front of me so I climbed inside and walked towards her.

"El, Hey!" I opened her blindfold and loosen her hands. She wrapped her hands around me as the gates opened and Tim and his men burst through the gates.

I slid my hand through the pocket and clicked the buttons that will alert the guards outside waiting. "Well.. well, What do we have hear?" He smirked.

"Oh you knew I was coming So get over it." I snarled and my grip tightened on El's hand. Her hands were all sweaty and all I could do until the guards arrive was lean down and whisper, "Everything is going to be fine."