Chapter 17

Elyse POV

Whole dinner my mind was blank.Just made short conversation with Mr and Mrs Archer.One thing I know for sure is that I didn't regret making out with him because I am extremely attracted to him till this day.

We didn't made eye contact whole dinner.We didn't even glance at each other.I was full till the time I finished my plate.I excused myself and walked upstairs.

I fell on the bed and closed my eyes.Few seconds passed and I still couldn't sleep.I felt someone sitting beside me.I immediately open my eyes and sat up.

"El-"I cut him off by saying."I told you It's not your fault. I kissed you Rhys!"

"But-"

"Why are you being like this.I told you it's not your fault."I huffed.

"Because I don't want this little understanding going on between us to end."

"Who told you that one kiss can change that."I don't want it to end to."Did you regret it then?"He asked.

"No!"A smile appeared on his face so did on mine."I am highly attracted to you.But It will take some time for me to start liking you again."

"You are attracted to me?"He smirked.He is being cocky."Do you want it to change?"I smirked.His smirk fell and he shook his head no.The smirk on my face was still there freaking him out.

"I am attracted to you too."He said making me look at him.We didn't say anything and just stared at each other."Can I kiss you?"He nervously asked.I can't help but laugh.

He looked confused so I didn't say anything and lean forward locking our lips.He kissed me back and butterflies irrupted in my stomach making me feel all those things I never felt.

I want to keep kissing him but I broke the kiss to say "Only kissing,No sex until you say those three words and actually mean it."

"Why do I have to say first?"He pouted.

"Maybe because of you we don't even like each other."I pointed out."Who said I don't like you!"He said and smashed his lips on mine.Wait did I hear him correct?

I didn't put my mind on it and kissed him back.I parted my lips and his tongue slid into my mouth.Our tongue dance together in perfect rhythm making fire explode in my whole body.

I fell back on bed and he was on top of me.Making sure not to crush me from his weight.I smiled and he smirked in our kiss.I broke the kiss to breath as he moved to my neck.He kissed,licked and teased my neck as I try to catch my breath.

I moaned his name as he sucked on one spot in my neck which will probably leave a mark.It's going to be difficult to hide it but right now I am just focused on his lips on mine.

His lips met mine again.We made out roughly for 30 minutes until we were exhausted.We were lying on the bed side by side out of breath with clothes if you are wondering.

"I can get used to this!"He said turning is face towards me.I turned towards him so that we are face to face.He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.He leaned forward and pecked my lips.

My eyes were getting really heavy to start any conversation."come on,Let's sleep!"He said picking me up and placing me inside the warm blanket.He got beside me and wrapped his huge muscular arms around my body.

I snuggled inside his warmth and soon I was fast asleep.