CHAPTER 1

ELYSE'S POV

"Hey Miss Jenn!The Adidas brand Footballs Just restocked.Tom can come and look around anytime he want!"I said on voicemail.

I run a small shop of sports equipment.It has all the brands.I have been in this business for almost two years and it's going great.I build this business all by myself.No help by my parents.

They have never been there for me!They emotionally abuses me.Sometimes my father slap me or hit me when he is drunk.

I want to get out of that house but they won't let me.And Just one more year and I will have enough money to find my own place.

Oh shoot!I forget to Introduce myself.Well!I am Elyse Madden.My father Cyrus Madden works for king Nicholas Archer as General.My mother's name is Emery Madden.She is housewife.

And also I love sports mostly basketball.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open."Hi!What can I get you?"I asked in the most sweetest tone while looking down at my cash book.

"Wow!Who could've thought you could be nice."I snapped my head up and saw the person I hate most(Not more than my parents though).Rhys Archer.Prince of Nicholas Archer and my sworn enemy.

"What do you want?"I snarled."There she is!"He smirked.I hate him."Asshole!"I muttered under my breath and gave him a fake smile.

"Your father is General,So why do you work anyways?"He questioned raising his eyebrows."Hobby!"And I want to stay as far away from home as possible."Why are you here?"I frowned.

"I am here to pick up my football that Steven bought to you two days ago!"He said."Why didn't you send Steven to pick up?".

"Oh someone's gotta crush."He said wiggling his eyebrows."Eww..No!He is like 60 and I can stand him.He is a sweet man to talk too.Can't say same about you."

"Alright.My parent's are forcing a arrange marriage.So I came hear to clear my mind."He groaned as I took out his football out of the counter.

"Why you don't want to get married?"I asked. "I do!But not like this."He said."Well do you have someone in mind?"I asked further.I can say I am annoying him and I like it!

"Just give me my football."He snapped and I smirked."How much?"He asked as I hand over his football."Oh Steven already paid in advance!"I said as the door chimed again.

"Hey Tom!How are you?"I said as he walked in.He is 8 years old and the sweetest kid I have known."Are you done!I have costumer to attend."I said to Rhys.

"Y-you are prince!"Tom gulped looking up at him!"I am!"He smiled cheekily at him.He has always been good with kids.

"I will see you around Tom!This lady is mean,she is kicking me out."He said patting his shoulders."Els is not Mean.She always play with me and babysit me when I mom has to work."He exclaimed as a small smile appeared on my face.

Rhys looked up at me and gave me a small smile "I will see you at night."He said as he exited the shop.

This wasn't the first time we had a normal conversation!We act as if we are getting along in front of our parents but deep down I know they know we don't like each other.But this time was something different.

"You talk to prince like that?"Tom asked."Well it's not my fault he is annoying."I said as he giggled."Come on let's see what we have got for you!"I said and walked him towards the football section.

.
.
.
.
CHAPTER 1 HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!