CHAPTER 30

ELYSE POV

Around 2 pm I woke up to a familiar surrounding and alone. I don't know how long have I been asleep for. The one thing I remember is seeing Rhys and red paint covered walls. My whole body was aching so much that I wasn't able to move.

I didn't try to sit up and prayed that someone walks through this doors. I closed my eyes and the door gently open. Someone walked in because I could here footsteps.

I took a moment and opened my eyes. "Rhys?!" I whispered when I saw a figure. "El You are awake!" I realised that the voice belongs to Aria. "Aria!"

She helped me up than wrapped her arms around me. "How long?" I managed to say. "2 Months."

"Wait No that's impossible! I woke up in the hospital with red walls.....And Rhys was there." Nothing was making sense. I woke up yesterday or it felt like it.

"El that was 10 days ago!" She rubbed my arms trying to calm me down. My breathing was uneven as all the memories came rushing through my mind sucking me back to reality. "Where is Rhys?" I asked controlling my breathing.

"He is at work. I messaged him and he is on his way."

Minutes passed as we sat in silence." EL?" I hummed in response. "Why didn't you tell me about your parents? If you don't want to answer I can understand. You know what just forget-"

"Aria I didn't want to burden you! You were already going through your family drama. I wanted to tell you numerous times but I chicken out at the last minute. I am sorry!"

"From now on we share things. Promise?" I chuckled and hugged her. "I promise"

Suddenly the door burst open and Rhys walked in. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheeks. "I will leave you two alone." Aria said and rushed out of the room. "You're okay." He breathed.

"I am." I chuckled and he kissed my lips. "I missed you."

"You were smoking again!"I exclaimed as I breathed his air.He rubbed the back of his head and gave me a small apologetic smile.

"Why were you smoking Rhys?" I asked."You weren't waking up so..."He trailed off.

"Rhys!"I snapped.

"I won't smoke again, I promise!"He sat on the edge of bed as I lay down. Before I can close my eyes Rhys shake my leg gently.

"What?!"It came harsher than I intended to. "You are sleeping?"

"No!"

"Ok because you just woke up and-"

I cut him off by smashing my lips on his.He immediately responded by moving our lips in rhythm.I could taste whiskey on his lips. He parted his lips as I slid my tongue in his mouth. "I missed this!" He groaned.I moaned as his lips connected with my bare neck.

"I love you!" I mumbled as I slowly lay down again.He removed my shirt carefully not to hurt my ribs and said,"I love you too!"I giggled as he started sucking on my neck.

We made out for hours until I was too exhausted to even move. We were lying on bed out of breath when he said, "El I am sorry!" I knew he would blame himself for what happened.

"It's not your fault!"I exclaimed and turned around to face him. Pain shot through my ribs and I hissed."What happened?"He instantly sat up and was looking down at me.

"Nothing!"I shrugged and pulled him down to his last position. I covered his cheeks with my hand and reminded him again ,"It's not your fault."
I know he will still blame himself even if I say it thousands of times. His eyes showed sadness and hurt.I didn't say anything and kissed his forehead.

"I love you El!"

"I love you too!"