CHAPTER 20

RHYS POV

It's been a month since our marriage.Our Coronation happened two weeks ago and Now I am officially King of Aizaica and Elyse is Queen. Since then I Have been really busy with my work as well as the duty of the Kingdom. Don't get me wrong I am Loving this new position but sometimes It's Exhausting.

On the other note making out with Elyse is amazing but I wanted more.Because only kissing her was driving me nuts.I may sound Selfish but I can't help it.She is beautiful,Kind ,Hot-Oh okay Now shut the help up. I like her a lot and all these feelings while being near her is messing me up.

She finally started to like me again and I don't want it to ruin by saying I love you early.Because I know someday I will love her and she will love me back.

I am right now driving towards the land I bought to construct a Hospital.Construction workers and everyone working on this hospital is already there. I just need to check the blueprints and finally start constructing a hospital.

I reached there in few minutes.All the workers were digging a huge hole in middle for basement and So that the hospital stays strong in any disasters.The guy who was managing here came towards me and handed me the blueprints of hospital.I thoroughly checked them and found nothing wrong.I instructed them to start the construction from tomorrow.

I was about to leave when I spotted a guy creeping around here. I walked towards him and as soon as he saw me he pretended to work with the other workers. I grabbed that guy's collar."Who are you?" I snarled.

He laughed like a mentally unstable guy. "you are one of Tim's men, aren't you!" He stopped laughing but a creepy smile was still on his face. Which mean he is.

"why are you here?"I growled. "To keep an eye on you. Until boss comes with a plan to fuck up your life." He spat.

"What are you talking about?"

"Pretty little wife of yours I bet she will make a great deal in foreign countries." That's it.I pushed that guy on the ground with force and punched him repeatedly. "If you come near her I will kill you and your whole fucking gang."I kicked him in the stomach until one of the men came and stop me.

"Get back to work!" I ordered and sat in my car.I can't lose her,I won't lose her.I took a minute and started driving.I will to protect her.

10 minutes later I reached home.As soon as I entered my room I saw Elyse all dressed up.She was wearing a black short dress with no straps.It hugged her curves perfectly and her hair were lying on her shoulders.

"You look Hot!"I pecked her on lips. "Hmm...Get changed we are going out."She said checking herself in a mirror.

"Where?I am tired!"I groaned."Come on you need this!We are just going to club with Aria and Ezra."

"But-"

"Please!"She begged.I can't let her out of my sight because only 20 minutes ago a guy threatened her.I nodded and got changed into a nice shirt and Black jeans.

"They are here!"She said disappearing from the room.I sighed and walked outside.It was only 10 in evening, I was already exhausted. And I am going to a freaking night club.

I got into the backseat of XUV with Elyse.She was already deep in conversation with Aria. I closed my eyes as he began driving.

"Rhys!Rhys!"She patted my shoulder few times.I opened my eyes and looked around.Ezra and Aria were already outside standing in front of a club.

"If you are tired,go home and rest!"She said. "No I am fine.Just like you said,I need this!"I leaned forward to kiss her.

"You sure?"

I nodded enthusiastically or at least tried to.We got out of the car and went inside with them who by the way asking a lot of questions because they saw us kissing.

The club was like hell from inside.Loud music,Alcohol,drugs and sweaty & drunk people dancing. "HEY DO YOU WANT A DRINK!" I shouted over loud music.

"I AM COMING WITH YOU!I WANT TO HAVE SHOTS!"she screamed as we walked towards the Bar.Ezra and Aria were already lost in crowd,dancing!

"10 VODKA SHOTS PLEASE!" she said to Bartender. "10?!"

"We will share!"She shrugged.The Bartender came with empty small glassed and apparently a number.He passed it to Elyse and Pointed towards a guy sitting at the last stool.She looked at the guy who was smirking looking at her.She didn't say anything and casually showed him the finger and mumbled "Creeps."

I can't help but laugh and few seconds later she joined. The bartender fill all those glasses with vodka and left.

We finish all those glasses in 5 minutes and Elyse was pretty sure drunk because she had many.I only had three to four. "Let's dance!"She slurred.She took my hand and took me inside the crowd.She started singing the lyrics to the song playing.I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around so that her back was facing my chest.

She started wiggling and dancing on rhythm while so close to me which was driving me insane.I sucked in a breath and the grip on her waist slightly tightened. "You are killing me!"I leaned down and whispered in her ear. I felt her body stiffened and immediately a smirked appeared on my face.She wants me as much as I want her!

They all danced and got drunk until 3 in the morning.I left Aria and Ezra at their house.Elyse was already passed out.She is gonna get one hell of a hangover tomorrow.

I picked her up in bridal style and took her to a room. "Elyse do you want to change your clothes?"I whispered gently lying her down on bed. She hummed in response so I took her most comfortable clothes and gave it to her.

She sat up still woozy slowly slipping out of her dress.Soon she was only in her bra and underwear.why does she have to change in front of me?I turned around as she changed into her clothes.

I tucked her in bed and kissed her forehead.