Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 17

Start from the beginning

"We put him in his place and gave him a taste of his medicine," Jong-suk said in an embittered tone of voice.

"Twisted his nipples until I can see wrinkles on his pecs and he went down. Hyun-ae managed to step on his face and kick his ass. She hit his balls with a hoe."

Jong-suk then lowered his head in shock and terror, still traumatized from the ordeal. He placed a hand over his left arm, covered by a long sleeve sweater. The burns Jacob inflicted on him are still healing.

"And...that shirtless bastard....he burned me...from just touching me..." Jong-suk said.

Biyu and Jun gasp.

"I think we're dealing with more monsters," Jong-suk speculated.

"The shirtless weirdo...could also be a monster?" Jun asked.

"He strangled me and gripped my arms tight, leaving behind burns. Even though they were first-degree burns, it was like being in Hell." Jong-suk explained.

"He felt like a stove..."

Biyu widened her eyes in shock.

"Edward...he felt very cold. Colder than ice. And that shirtless weirdo...feels very hot..." Biyu pointed out.

"The Cullens are cold-skinned while that sex-crazed prick is hot-skinned..." Jun remarked, scratching the side of his head.

"I don't know what he is and there aren't any mythical beings I know of that are known for being hot-skinned," Jong-suk said.

"The fact that he goes around shirtless as if it's his normal clothes even when it's cold is what makes him unattractive. It shows how big his ego is." Biyu commented, rolling her eyes.

"Wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to show off how buff and "sexy" he is," Jun remarked.

"I've seen better-looking guys," Jong-suk said.

Jong-suk widened his eyes, discovering a possible conclusion.

He recalled when Hyun-ae struck Jacob's crotch with a hoe, Jacob let out a mixture of a human squeal and wolf whine.

"Wait a minute, I missed something," Jong-suk said.

Jun and Biyu turned to Jong-suk.

"When Hyun-ae whacked him in the balls, he squealed....like a wolf..." Jong-suk stated.

"A human being that makes sounds like a wolf?" Biyu remarked.

"Could he be...?" Jun uttered.

"I've never seen him transform but possibly and it probably explains his stove-hot skin. And that squeal did not sound fake. It sounded very real," Jong-suk said.

"I've never seen hot skin as a werewolf trait," Jun admitted.

"It wasn't a full moon yesterday. It won't be until 2 more days," Biyu pointed out.

"We better stay inside that day. Good thing it will still be winter vacation in 2 days. And there's going to be heavy snowfall from what I heard.." 

The next day...

Hyun-ae was discharged from the hospital and was ordered to continue resting for two weeks.

In the Jang family home, Mr. and Mrs. Jang continued their business and there are two guests staying at the inn.

Seohyun continued reading her favorite books and left Hyun-ae alone, not wanting to talk with her sister until she fully recovers.