▪47▪

Outline: Peter is 19 in this and is an avenger Btw this is in the compound not the tower I call it : Peter is an Idiot plus a Bonfire

Dr. Strange burst into Tony's Lab "Stark Help me" Tony was taken aback "Me help the all powerful doctor with something" "Stark its not funny any-" he was cut off by Peter bouncing into the room singing "𝙾𝚘𝙾 𝙴𝚎𝙴 𝚘𝙾𝙾 𝚊𝙷 𝙰𝚑 𝚃𝚒𝙽𝚐 𝚝𝙰𝚗𝙶" "Whats he even doing?" Tony asked confused "𝚆𝚊𝙻𝙻𝚊 𝚠𝙰𝚕𝚕𝙰 𝙱𝚒𝙽𝚐 𝚋𝙰𝚗𝙶" "He's singing the witch doctor song" "𝙾𝚘𝙾 𝙴𝚎𝙴 𝚘𝙾𝙾 𝚊𝙷 𝙰𝚑 𝚃𝚒𝙽𝚐 𝚝𝙰𝚗𝙶" "MAKE HIM STOP" 

Tony stifled a laugh "Please this is seventy-eighth repeat" ""𝚆𝚊𝙻𝙻𝚊 𝚠𝙰𝚕𝚕𝙰 𝚋𝙰𝚗𝙶 𝙱𝚒𝙽𝚐 " "Pete maybe its time to take a break" "𝙾𝚘𝙾 𝙴𝚎𝙴 𝚘𝙾𝙾 𝚊𝙷 𝙰𝚑 𝚃𝚒𝙽𝚐 𝚝𝙰𝚗𝙶 𝚆𝚊𝙻𝙻𝚊 𝚠𝙰𝚕𝚕𝙰 𝚋𝙰𝚗𝙶 𝙱𝚒𝙽𝚐" "Ok Mr. Stark all done you coulda just asked me to stop Mr. Dr Strange Sir" and off he skipped.

"thank you Stark" "Anyways Strange do you want to come to the bonfire tonight? We have marshmallowsss" "No Stark i dont think I will" and with that he stepped through a portal and disappeared "Bummer- Friday did you get Peter on video?" "Of course Tony" He nodded in approval "thanks Fri save that to the Dr Strange Blackmail folder and the Peter Blackmail folder" "All Finished Tony remind Peter to put on a jacket for the bonfire" Tony nodded and walked out the labs.

He grinned he knew Peter hadnt seen his friends or family for maybe five or six months because of a job he was working on case in  he endangered them and he also thought that Tony didn't know but Tony had figured it out from the way he jumped on Shuri and also maybe the missing persons report meaning he had more or less run away Tony also forgot to mention that Peter was just fine to his aunt, his girlfriend or  his best friend.

Tony covered his mouth "whoops too late now" "too late for what Mr Stark" he spun round to see Peter approaching him while zipping up a well fitted black jacket which Tony recognized as his "you look nice Pete jacket suits you" "Thank- oh wait" Peter checked the cuff "OH wait this is your jacket" he said unzipping it "nah Pete you have it fits you better anyway" Peter nodded "you're sure?" "yeah go on I'll be out in a second" Peter walked into the hall Stark hot on his heels after grabbing a different jacket. 

Peter turned and waited for him to catch up. Stark smiled and in that moment he realized Peter had grown up he wasn't the little 16 year old on the team anymore for one thing he was taller his hair was different but that was to be expected but he looked grown up "Mr Stark you ok?" "Yeah Pete i just noticed you grew up" Stark said ruffling Peters curls "MR STARKK I JUST GOT THEM TO LAY FLAT" Tony shrugged Wanda breezed pass "I think they look better messy" she shrugged and walked out the door the two boys staring after her Tony shrugged "Trust that woman's judgement Peter" he said ruffling his hair again. "Lets go I have a surprise for you"

Peter turned a surprised face "a surprise?" "Oh no biggie its just a small one" Peter shrugged and walked outside a smallish group of people sat around the fire not everyone was here only Nat, Steve, Bucky, Wanda he and Tony were here today and of course Shuri who came without her brothers permission so she wasn't here at all  Peter Sat down next to Shuri. 

Tony blindfolded him and he screeched Shuri laughed "Shut up Peter its just Stark" Peter sighed in relief "Mr Stark?" Peter heard a bunch of shuffling and movement "whats going on?" Peter froze Tony didn't did he how could he? he didn't know cant be her its not going to be her.

His blindfold came up and there were three more blindfolded people in the circle Peter almost screamed and jumped on Tony wrapping him in a massive hug "Thank you" "No problem Kid" Tony said smiling into Peter's shoulder. "go on" Peter was smiling and crying at the same time he walked over to May and slowly removed her blindfold as soon as she saw him he started crying.

"Peter we thought- we thought we lost you I didn't know what to do Thank god your safe" She said wrapping her arms around him and burying her head in his shoulder "you've grown so much in a couple months" Peter smiled "Stark told me" She stepped back "Peter Parker dont you ever do that again we were worried sick" She said hitting him with her jacket "Ok Ok May Im fine I'm fine" He said hugging her again to stop her hitting him with the jacket. 

She pushed him off her and gestured to Ned and Mj on opposite sides place strategically so that none of them could hear the others conversations. Peter walked over to Ned "Hey dude" "Duddeee you're not dead!" he said hugging Peter "still dont know whats going on" Mj said tiredly "ah right go on Pete" Peter walked over to Mj hesitantly how on earth was he going to explain this to her. 

"Hey Mj" "Peter-" She jumped up and grabbed him "You've changed your hair" she mumbled "So did you" both pulled away grinning "I'm sorry I vanished" She shook her head "stop apologizing I'm sure you had your reasons" Peter sighed "yeah I-" "Peter I dont want to know can we just roast some marshmallows?" Peter nodded and sat down next to Mj. 

Everyone was talking in their own little groups "who wants sparklers!" Tony exclaimed Peter jumped up "Me!" Tony handed him two and he dipped them in the fire and seconds later they started fizzing violently and lit up Peter walked into an open space and spun around while everyone watched him he started spinning them in circles "Look I'm Stephen!" "No one calls him Stephen" "I'm allowed to" Tony hmphed and let it be.

just then a real glowing circle appeared "for the record Peter I dont look like that" and he vanished Peter shrugged "There is a resemblance though" causing a few people to laugh.

"SHOOT" Mj exclaimed "you Ok Mj" "NO I DROPPED MY MARSHMALLOW!" at this everyone laughed "ITS NOT FUNNYYYY" Peter dropped his sparklers and came over "Its ok Mj there are more marshmallows" he said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. 

She grinned "Yeah I know" and out of no where a blob of warm marshmallow hit Peters nose "Mj you're gonna pay for that, Peter grabbed Nat's marshmallow and smacked it on Mj's face "PETER THAT WAS WELL TOASTED" Nat screeched grabbing Steve's marshmallow to throw at Peter but instead Steve got in the cross fire "NATTT" Steve said grabbing for Ned's marshmallow to which Ned screamed "MARSHMALLOW FIGHT" and Tony ran away to sit with May and Wanda who was participating from a distance by roasting multiple marshmallows by floating them above the fire and firing them at people once decently cool enough but not cool enough to solidify.