▪44▪

outline : Peter lives at the tower cause Tony is his Dad and this is after Morgan was born so Morgan is his little sis.

Peter skipped into school, He was skipping simply because he was excited. Today was the day of the surprise school fieldtrip which Peter hadnt been allowed to go on since his escapade to Oscorp when he got his Spidey powers so maybe when he was fourteen which was two really long years ago. 

He was actually on time as well which was a surprise to everyone because if you asked anyone they would always say Peter had the worst time management except for maybe Ned and Mj who knew why he was late on most occasions but then there was also that one time even the f.o.s didn't back him up and that was the time he was being forced to eat a whole breakfast with Bucky and Steve and since they were super-soldiers a whole breakfast was a lot more than Peters whole breakfast even with his increased metabolism.

Peter jumped onto the bus and headed to the three seater at the back where Ned and Mj were sitting he sat down next to them with a thud. Hey  Loser on time i see" said Mj grinning Peter stared at her also smiling for a few seconds "get a room you two I'm here as well" Ned said snapping the pair out of it. 

Just then the bus jolted into motion sending them all flying forwards and they probably would have gone all the way down the bus if it weren't for the really bad bus seatbelts holding them down. " Stark Industries here we come!" exclaimed Mr Harrison.

Peter froze "nonononono" he turned to the pair "did you two know about this" they both tried to hold in laughter  "ughh" meter groaned and hit his head on the chair in front of him "whyy" he put on Edith "Edith what are the chances of me getting off this bus?"

 Edith lit up "very slim Peter" Peter sighed "thanks E" and took the glasses off placing them back in his bag he turned to ned and Mj again "I'm going to throw myself out this window" Peter said gesturing to the open window Mj grabbed his wrist "Peter parker dont you dare" Peter and Ned gasped and leant past Mj "she used my real name!" "dude this is serious" Mj rolled her eyes and muttered "dorks" under her breath "Mj i have advanced hearing and I'm not a dork" "yes peter you are" 

just then they almost got thrown from their seats again as the bus stopped at the curb outside technically avengers tower but everyone still calls it Stark tower. The students filed out of the bus and Peter looked up at his home well part time home sometimes he lived upstate but at the moment he lived here and even Ned and Mj didn't know that they just thought he interned here let alone Tony being his Dad he would kill to keep that secret. or so he thought.

they walked through the doors and Peter headed instinctively towards the scanners but Ned pulled him back "dude we are visitors" he reminded Peter quietly "my badge wont work through the visitor scanners" Peter whisper shouted this was gradually making him more and more stressed.

Mr Harrington was up by the desk deep in conversation with Lidia who worked at the front desk "miss we are one pass short?" he asked confused "well one of your students in already registered in the system then because we cant re print passes" "Who is it?" asked Mr H raising his voice slightly Peter sighed "Mr Harrison I'm already registered on the database" Lidia's face lit up "Ohh hello Peter this your class?" Peter nodded quietly while getting shocked looks from his class "well darling you go scan yourself through and meet them on the other side of the visitors scanner"

Peter walked over to the staff scanner which was next to the family scanner and slipped through the family scanner un noticed using the chip in the palm of his hand. He walked up to the visitors doorway and waited with Ned and Mj as everyone filed through.

Gwen walked up to them smiling her eyes scanned over everyone lingering on the depressed looking Peter before moving on "hello everyone my name is Gwen i will be your tour guide for today!" she said cheerfully leading everyone into the elevator.