▪33▪

Outline- Peter is Spiderman thinks of the avengers as family thinks of Tony as a Dad 

Peter grinned his day was going really well so far, He had aced his exams flown through the rest of the day then reached chemistry he had full marks on the test but his thoughts of having a completely good day were ruined when he saw the words scrawled on the board.

Trip to Stark Industries!

Peter groaned of course his day could never go well just when he thought he was clear kaboom catastrophic disaster. There was no way he could get out of this and he didn't even have anyone to rant to as Ned was unwell and Mj was on a business trip with Pepper.

Peter picked up his stuff as the bell went and ran out to the black car waiting for him "Heya Happy!" Peter smiled cheerfully. "Peter" Happy acknowledged him for the first time when he got in the car and didn't immediately put up the screen between them. 

Peter was happy enough with this progress and pulled the fourth of six of Bruce's books on Gamma radiation.  He was so deep in the pages Happy had to come round and tap his shoulder when they reached the compound.

"Thanks Happy see you tomorrow!" Peter said waving as he jumped out nose still in book. Happy waved as Peter jumped up the stairs.

He still had his nose buried in the book as he walked through the lobby acknowledging people who greeted him "Peter would you like me to notify Mr. Stark that you are here?" Peter looked up "Sure Fri do tell him i won't be much use though I'm kinda stuck in a book" "Right you are Peter" Friday said as she switched off. 

Peter decided to take the stairs avoiding the bustling people. Peter flipped the last page of his book as he reached the Intern Labs. He put his book away and decided to wander in to see what the other people were doing he didn't come down here often so no one really knew him.

A few people gasped when they saw him and began to tidy their desks Peter tilted his head confused when he saw the hurried action why did they look nervous they were older than Peter by about five or six years.

He spun around when he felt a tap on his shoulder it was a senior Intern "Sorry um Mr-" "Peter Parker" Peter held his hand out to the young man, "Sorry for the mess Mr. Parker" Peter grinned and chuckled a little "Peter is fine and why apologize to me?" Peter asked a little confused "well um we dont know much about you only that you are our superior you have a nickname round these floors ya know?"

 "Pray tell what is it" Peter asked still relaxing against the door. "Um its Invisiboy cause we never really see you apart from the occasional glance" Peter burst out laughing "Invisiboy? That's great! but I have a name now!" Peter smiled "Nice to meet you Mr. Peter" "Peter is fine when I am here think of me as your equal for I am much younger than you all" Peter glanced around "Um if you don't mind me asking Peter how old are you?" asked the Intern nervously "Oh I'm fifteen" a few people began to gape.

Peter saw a chalk board abandoned in the corner "What's this?" he asked pulling it out and looking it over he grinned when he saw the familiar failed formulae 

"Oh uhm Mr. Stark asked us to try and make Spiderman's web fluid but no one could that dude must be so smart Mr Stark said Spiderman is the only one who knows what's in it" Peter chuckled "Mr Stark's a big fat liar then" The Interns gaped at Peter "well I mean he knows" "how do you know that he knows" "can you keep a secret?" The Interns nodded "I told him how to make it" Peter wheezed as he started to laugh "What do you mean you told him how?" "Oh he spent months trying to figure it out it was super funny" 

The Interns looked confused as Peter dusted down the board and picked up a piece of chalk everyone gathered around to watch the young boy work. 

Peter easily wrote out formulae and drew symbols all over the board as well as a few webs because what are notes without decorations! Peter jumped down from the wall which he had climbed to get to the top of the board and dusted his hands down. He turned round to see the Interns gaping at the board they didn't even notice Peter climb up the wall.