▪37▪

Outline- Tony is Peter's Dad Peter is spiderman and they live at the tower.

A/N: Someone sent me a list of things Peter is no longer allowed to do (its a meme) so imma write a story about why each rule came around 

Peter was nineteen but much didn't want to be as it meant the dentist. Peter had never really needed a dentist before so it was an oddly scary prospect for someone who wouldn't even blink at a stab wound.

Peter had been very opposed to the idea when Tony had suggested it as his dentist would have to know he was spiderman, Peter was lucky as he had naturally straight teeth.

But Tony had pointed out that when his wisdom teeth showed up everything would go downhill Peter now regretted his decision to agree as Tony chased him around the the tower with a broom trying to herd him towards the car.

Peter whined as he fell into a trap that had been set for him. Accepting defeat Peter reluctantly walked to the car dragging his feet and delaying the inevitable. As Peter sat down Happy greeted him cheerfully while Tony hopped in the other side.

"So Kid where you going?" Tony smirked "the dentist to get his wisdom teeth out" Happy looked at the teen who was slouched in the backseat and chuckled "he sure doesn't seem too happy about it Tony. 

"No he isn't" Tony said as they rounded the corner "No I AM NOT i have to get knocked out and have teeth cut out of my mouth!!"  Tony gave Peter a disapproving look "You didn't tell me about a warehouse being dropped on you that is much worse" "But Dad there were no knives involved!" "Well then the time you got stabbed and forgot to tell us!" Peter silenced at this.

they pulled into the car park at the dentist and Peter sunk into his seat if that was even possible. Tony hopped out the car and opened Peter's door "come on Pete" Tony grabbed Peter and yanked him out the car. Peter completely relaxed and Tony found it very difficult to the get the boy out the car. 

Peter sat on the concrete "Pete please" Tony said exasperated Peter didn't budge. Tony summoned his nano tech iron man suit and picked up Peter.

Peter let out a gasp "Please Happy Save me, save me! I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Mister Happy, please. Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go!" i'm so sorry guys i had to

Tony gasped the Kid was using one of their most painful memories to get out of going to the dentist "Sorry Peter cant help you" Happy shouted after the pair. Peter groaned doom was awaiting him.