▪20▪

Outline- Peter and Mr starks daughter (Amelia) get to go on a mission but they dont connect the earpieces 

Peter and Amelia were ecstatic Mr Stark had finally decided to let them go on a mission. They climbed down off the jet and walked into the building behind Nat, Clint and Steve.

The pair was confused as they split up leaving Peter and Amelia standing there. confused as to what to do the pair simply helped civilians out of the burning building.

"Peter do you know what we are supposed to be doing?" questioned Amelia as she caught a falling beam. "no clue"

She yelled into the flames at the retreating Natasha's back "like are we supposed to know what we are doing, No? just checking!" she moved to stand outside the building as Peter laughed his head off.

On returning to the campus they were praised for the amazing job they did.

"well done kids i am proud" said Tony as he walked over "but uh Mr Stark we didn't get to do anything"

"hush Peter we are being praised for not working" He rolled his eyes when Amelia whispered that into his ear.

"never mind thank you Mr. Stark" Amelia nodded approvingly and walked over to Bruce who was running comms.

"what happened why couldn't Pete and I hear the others?"

His eyes widened "goodness sorry i forgot to connect you guys to the others!"

Amelia flopped down onto the floor exhausted and a little annoyed.