▪38▪

Outline- Peter lives at stark tower and goes on trips with the avengers.

Peter grinned a trip with the avengers to a health and safety workshop boy they needed it none of them knew how to stay safe properly.

When they arrived the people led them into a a back area and each were given a torch and a mask in a bag. Peter looked at the lineup Tony, Nat, Sam, Clint, Steve, Bucky, Wanda and Shuri.

They were left in what looked like a sort of escape room and nothing was happening the group settled into their seats awaiting something to happen.

Minutes later a fire alarm went of and fake flames appeared everywhere. there were a few fake things in the room like a dummy in a wheelchair a little kid and a toy dog. 

Peter looked around Tony and Steve left the house using the fire escape Nat had picked up the small child and left with Clint, Sam was waving his hands around above his head screaming then fell out the window meaning Wanda had to leave to catch him.

Leaving Peter Shuri and Bucky, The super soldier looked at the two before picking up the disabled Dummy and army crawling out the door.

Peter looked at the Wakandan Princess who was still sitting on her chair "Shuri are you coming there is a fire" 

"hang on Peter I am doing something important" "Shuri?" "THE FIRE CAN HOLD UP" Peter rolled his eyes "Shuri that isn't how it works" Shuri huffed before closing her notebook and walking out Peter following behind.

A red light flashed above the door announcing the building would collapse soon Peter looked around and gasped "Guys No one rescued the dog!!" Peter ran back into the burning building and searched for the dog he found it just as the fake smoke started to spew from the floor.

He dropped out the window holding the fluffy toy close to him and coughed slightly as he came back over.

Tony glared at Peter "Peter you do not go back into collapsing buildings for a dog!"

Peter rolled his eyes "it wasn't really going to collapse-" Peter was cut off my a crumbling sound behind him the roof of the so called fake house caved in and Peter gulped before turning back to Tony.

"You were saying?" 

"Nothing Mr. Stark"